Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW INVESTORS....  (Read 12989 times)
Supercake2

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, February 12, 2006, 15:13:13 »

brady could be back?... after all that money went in to pompey  :?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 12, 2006, 16:06:16 »

Quote from: "Supercake2"
I hope that cunt never comes anywhere near Swindon again.
Dazzza

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, February 12, 2006, 17:06:09 »

I'd do his daughter still though.

Getting a bit porky nowadays though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/content/images/2004/11/05/karen_brady_body_200x260.jpg

You can give me a Brady over a Diamandis any day of the week.  Different class.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, February 12, 2006, 17:15:00 »

I'm not sure I like the sound of all this.....I've suspected for a while with the failure of the CG redevelopment....that Newbury will look to cut their loses and run....can't really see why any reputable operator would want to take us on unless they are a fan....as there can't be any profit in the venture.....ergo they'll have to be cowboys.

Karen looks too much like her father to make her bonkable.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, February 12, 2006, 17:46:14 »

I see disaster on the horizon.

I mean, come on, this is STFC  :evil:
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, February 12, 2006, 18:02:02 »

.co.uk?
Dazzza

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 12, 2006, 18:17:12 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Karen looks too much like her father to make her bonkable.

That's the appeal.   :roll:

Surely to early for a runner and what losses has Newbury personally got to cut?

Not much has he?

I'd wager it's the development company that was mentioned ages ago after St Modwen pulled out.  Somone had to build those houses.   Cool

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, February 12, 2006, 19:05:43 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "Supercake2"
I hope that cunt never comes anywhere near Swindon again.

He wasn't that bad.  Blatchley and Donegan were the fuck wits involved.  Karen's been in hospital lately so I doubt he has mcuh to do with it, unless she isn't right in the head.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 09:38:22 »

Believe people, the American cavalry will be here soon to take us to places we haven't been to for years.

The internet footwear multi millionaire will be our saviour!!!  

Believe....
fatbury

« Reply #24 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 09:40:43 »

Id love a big investor!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 10:32:15 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Id love a big investor!

Is that an expression of enthusiasm or a direct offer of one-on-one fatbury action for anyone with the cash to put up? Can't see it being too compelling an offer, myself, but then these millionaires do have odd tastes.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 11:23:35 »

I still can't see why anybody would put money into STFC other than a true love of the club....and of it does happen I will do nothing but worry about what will happen if/when they pull their money out.

We could be ruined
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 11:39:05 »

I agree .  You have to hope this supposed investor is a fan of some sort.  Too many clubs have been shafted by outside 'investors' in the recent past.

We had our own close escape with Brady, but just look a few miles up the road to see what is now happening at Oxford.  Kassam arrived with to a great fanfare, and 4 or 5 (?) years later he is trying to leave, with the club near the foot of the basement division and having extracted a reported £15m personal profit from the various property deals.

I'm not even going to explore the Franchise FC debacle.

Reading, on the other hand, have a Chairman/investor who truly cares about the club.  We should be very careful who we welcome in.  I'd sooner struggle on as we are (despite the warnings of meltdown) than invite in a crook.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 11:44:11 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"
I agree .  You have to hope this supposed investor is a fan of some sort.  Too many clubs have been shafted by outside 'investors' in the recent past.

We had our own close escape with Brady, but just look a few miles up the road to see what is now happening at Oxford.  Kassam arrived with to a great fanfare, and 4 or 5 (?) years later he is trying to leave, with the club near the foot of the basement division and having extracted a reported £15m personal profit from the various property deals.

Reading, on the other hand, have a Chairman/investor who truly cares about the club.  We should be very careful who we welcome in.  I'd sooner struggle on as we are (despite the warnings of meltdown) than invite in a crook.

I'm not sure Madejski cares about the club as such...rather he cares about the whole place and understands the importance of football in that equation.....so apparently he's invested in lots of other facets of Reading life
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 12:21:19 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Ardiles"

I'm not sure Madejski cares about the club as such...rather he cares about the whole place and understands the importance of football in that equation.....so apparently he's invested in lots of other facets of Reading life

True, I think Madjeski loves "Reading" as a whole.  He has indeed put a lot of money into the Town, not just the football club.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: