Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rhys Evans....  (Read 1111 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 22:35:46 »

i reckon he deserves the credit he's getting at the moment, quality goalkeeper who could play at a higher level. but wheneva i see him play i get really frustrated by when he picks the ball up, runs to edge of his area, pretends to look around for the throw then punts it regardless...he should be playing it out to the wing backs whenever he can...anyone else agree with this?!

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 22:49:24 »

yeah i agree!! me and my dad sit there, thinking he's going to throw this one!! then when he actually does we usually do well going foward and create a chance!! i don't see why he doesn't do it more often.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 23:53:48 »

I disagree if I see him in Mcdonalds im going to hold him down and fart in his face :x

/
W56196272
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 00:08:51 »

the sign of a good team and a good goalie is someone who can throw it to the wing backs and create chances from there, ala schmeichel!

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 09:55:33 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I disagree if I see him in Mcdonalds im going to hold him down and fart in his face :x

So that explains his crusade against a KFC being developed.
el duque

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 16:51:57 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
the sign of a good team and a good goalie is someone who can throw it to the wing backs and create chances from there, ala schmeichel!

He was a monster though. Never mind the fullbacks, he would chuck it up to one of the wingers.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 17:40:09 »

I agree, bring back Nicky Hammond, fair enough he couldn't catch, couldn't kick very well, was rubbish with crosses, and was a crap shot stopper, but least he used to roll the ball out to Buzzer and Bodin.  Evans is crap in that department, the sooner we get rid the better.
land_of_bo

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 17:43:49 »

Hammond was ace!

Remember Vs Derby in the cup when we beat them 2-1? Hockaday scored from the touchline and Quinn scored a spectacular volley - Shilts etc playing for Derby and Hammond deputising for Diggers...he came rushing out of his box at a pkayers feet and we all thought "Shit, he's gonna handball it!" but he slid the bloke, trapped the ball with his chest, got up and cleared it. Class  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: