Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ultras Swindon  (Read 1749 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 18:48:09 »

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/forum_new/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=27073&whichpage=2

Heh heh... :twisted:

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 18:52:52 »

fight,fight,fight,fight.
STFC Village

« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 18:54:47 »

First Fred Elliot, now Ultras! You love to pick a fight Yeovil, fair play Cheesy
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 18:55:56 »

hahahaha! I liked this bit - "By the way Italy has Ultras as well and if you love Argentina so much why dont you:
a.Learn to spell it.
b.**** off and support them"

RED ARMY
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 18:56:32 »

Im taking on the SAS next  

disclaimer-not really lads Cheesy

/
W56196272
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 19:33:17 »

all this loud and proud and ultras malarky is starting to do my head in now.
at first i thought 'atleast they're doing something' but now its wearing a bit thin, and like yeovil says i was loud and proud before someone invented it.

after winning that hardest shot thing iv never been so embarassed by a bag with a jester hat, face paint and balloons in it.

dont mean to have a pop because we're all town fans and that, it all just seems a bit false

officially blacker than the night.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 19:34:54 »

Either way you bring no value apart from posting 7 odd thousand replies to this site------how usefull you are .........

:box:

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 19:38:57 »

commenting on post counts is always a sign someone is losing an argument.

now, perhaps if you wearing a replica shirt and a red and white wig while writing those posts they would be more valid?

Asher

« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 21:32:28 »

Fucking jokes isnt it, its like saying getting behind teh team every game, travelling with a big group getting teh crowd going doesnt count as your not in it for some kind of publicity.

Yeovil - my offer to burn the flag is still there!
dex - you owe me £2 for that game
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 22:30:38 »

Heh heh!

Taking the piss is great.

It's teh best thing ever invented.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 6, 2006, 23:58:52 »

Heheheh

There gonna get me Cool

/
W56196272
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 00:04:01 »

Quote from: "strooood"
at first i thought 'atleast they're doing something' but now its wearing a bit thin, and like yeovil says i was loud and proud before someone invented it.

after winning that hardest shot thing iv never been so embarassed by a bag with a jester hat, face paint and balloons in it.

dont mean to have a pop because we're all town fans and that, it all just seems a bit false

You starting?  I'll have you know I'm a far better fan than you because I got in the paper, and I bet you wear your jester hat in bed at night.
louavo

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 00:34:10 »

Quote from: "strooood"

Now I'm not having a pop either, but loud and proud was never touted as an invention, it started as a call for all town fans to unite behind the team after the defeat away to Franchise.

With all the doom and gloom around, it was suggested that we all try and do something positive and back the team, instead of letting the misery of a relegation fight take over.

The call to be loud and proud was about igniting something that has always been there.

We've often stated that you guys are loud and proud up and down the country, exactly what we were, and still are, trying to achieve at home.

Loud and proud takes on whatever form we as fans decide to bring along to matchdays.

Hope that calrifies things a little.  Beers

Oh btw, not sure how you ended up with a bag of stuff that was intended for the younger element among our fans, shit happens eh?  Cheesy
Spud

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 05:56:10 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Fucking jokes isnt it, its like saying getting behind teh team every game, travelling with a big group getting teh crowd going doesnt count as your not in it for some kind of publicity.

Yeovil - my offer to burn the flag is still there!
dex - you owe me £2 for that game

Do it and a pint is yours next time i see you in the CGH!.  
strooood

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2006, 11:51:11 »

Oh btw, not sure how you ended up with a bag of stuff that was intended for the younger element among our fans, shit happens eh?

it's because i can kick a ball harder than superman.
anyway, i wear the jester hat on my knob and paint both buttocks with the face paint.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: