Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: When the doorbell rings at 1:10am  (Read 3236 times)
McLovin

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 03:31:38 »

ROOOAAARRRR!!!
STFC Village

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 03:47:14 »

Yikes!
McLovin

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 03:48:26 »

Just got in, and i'm feeling spritely...
Sussex

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 03:51:37 »

Cheesy
STFC Village

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 03:52:01 »

I'm trying to keep myself awake at work by singing at the top of my voice to whatever comes onto the old iPod Oops
McLovin

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 04:00:35 »

the spritelyness has already gone, i'm going to bed. night kids! Cheesy
Sussex

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 04:00:48 »

I'm watching VH2, they had the Indie 500 on earlier, and saw the last 50. Now it's 'The next song will be great', currently showing Arctic Monkeys, Good on the dancefloor.

I was pissed earlier, now I'm bright as a button, wierd  :|
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 05:37:07 »

shite cars are IMPOSSIBLE to break into. 3 times, THREE FUCKING TIMES someone tried to break into my old nova, each time they failed (but fucked the car up more and more), fucking amateurs.

flammableBen

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 07:03:58 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "STFC Village"
Where the hell is that cancatchonfire benjamin chap? Has he gone out drinking instead of staying in?  Sad
Would seem so....

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Time to make up for yesterdays non-drinking me thinks. Some sort of one-world night thing tonight, should = fit foreign students . Although I'm planning to be drunk enough for everyone to be stunningly fit.

Booo!

Ace! I was missed. Don't worry after tonight (see the other 12 threads I've moaned on) I think I've been put off going out for a while.
Spud

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 11:52:56 »

The doorbell rings a minute ago. There's me wondering who the fuck it could be as everyone in my house is already indoors and in bed. So I gingerly open the door and peer round the door and cannot see anyone. I can here a bit of shuffling round the corner so I decided closing the door would be best then going into the lounge (which has a window around the back of the house) to have a look would be a good idea.

SOME FUCKING PIKEY CUNT IS STOOD ON THE WINDOW LEDGE LOOKING INTO THE HOUSE!

As soon as he sees me he doesn't look relieved, more shocked - so I knew it wasn't kids in trouble that needed help etc. Shouted loudly (which woke everone up) and pikey kid runs off.

Bloody shook me up a bit and I have no idea what the cunt was trying to do - maybe he knew everyone was out earlier or something, but that was in the day and everyone has been in since the evening. Strangely enough as well, we recently keep getting phonecalls from some bloke that keeps saying "sorry wrong number" and hanging up straight away. Wonder if the incidents are linked?

Sounds like someones keeping tabs on your House!.  :shock:  :evil:
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 12:16:56 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
The doorbell rings a minute ago. There's me wondering who the fuck it could be as everyone in my house is already indoors and in bed. So I gingerly open the door and peer round the door and cannot see anyone. I can here a bit of shuffling round the corner so I decided closing the door would be best then going into the lounge (which has a window around the back of the house) to have a look would be a good idea.

As soon as he sees me he doesn't look relieved, more shocked - so I knew it wasn't kids in trouble that needed help etc. Shouted loudly (which woke everone up) and pikey kid runs off.

Bloody shook me up a bit and I have no idea what the cunt was trying to do - maybe he knew everyone was out earlier or something, but that was in the day and everyone has been in since the evening. Strangely enough as well, we recently keep getting phonecalls from some bloke that keeps saying "sorry wrong number" and hanging up straight away. Wonder if the incidents are linked?

I know. My house phone number is quite an easy one to remember though so I'm thinking it used to be for something else. Either that or they really are keeping tabs.
Spud

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 13:39:33 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

I know. My house phone number is quite an easy one to remember though so I'm thinking it used to be for something else. Either that or they really are keeping tabs.

I reckon a Drug dealer used to live there!.  :? especially if you're getting people ringing up and saying "oh sorry wrong number!"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 18:43:02 »

if its the same person who keeps saying 'sorry wrong number' then he is obviously checking to see if anyones in....if no one answers the phone he knows the place is empty  :shock:
Spud

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 18:48:04 »

Quote from: "DV85"
if its the same person who keeps saying 'sorry wrong number' then he is obviously checking to see if anyones in....if no one answers the phone he knows the place is empty  :shock:

Yeah i agree, something dodgy is going on.

The only thing you can do Si is make sure 2 people are in at all times.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 02:28:03 »

The thing is it's a completely different number to the one before we moved in cos BT changed it. It's quite a memorable number so I think it was a business line before, maybe for some hooker or something. No pikey activity tonight. Maybe my macho demonstration has scared them off for good  Soapy Tit Wank

The girls slept through the whole thing though apparently  :-))(
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: