Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saw Fallon tonight  (Read 1216 times)
FlashGordon

Ignore
« on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 00:46:19 »

At uni in Cardiff and my mate is a swansea fan, so we decided to go watch their game vs Bournemouth this evening, 1-0 to swansea in an absolutely boring as hell game!

Fallon looks distinctly average in what was an average team tonight, we gave the ball away countless times, had a few nice touches but these were rare. Had a header come back off the under side of the bar in the 1st half, which to be honest if he was with us the way he was playin think would have gone in, as he should have scored. Second half he was put clean through 1 on 1 with the keeper, goal gaping and put the ball wide. He was then later subbed for Akinfenwa.

Lots of people seemed as if they were willing him 2 score, but also seemingly were getting annoyed and wanted him subbed much earlier.

Oh also interesting they were playing 2 upfront him n knight, they looked on completely different wave lengths and he didnt appear to do half as much running as he did for us, almost looked lazy.

He was also the feature in the programme to which at one point he said he did well in a struggling side and so hoped he would do even better in a better side which gave him more than one chance in a game, which he also said he more than often takes!

Overall: Good business i reckon 300k for 6 months of a decent player

Come on YOU REDS!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 00:49:34 »

I listened to the second half on Radio Wales or something.

He seemed like he was struggling a bit.

As for your conclusion im not getting into that again.

/
W56196272
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: