Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Six Nations  (Read 9785 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, February 27, 2006, 16:32:55 »

Quote from: "larwood"

Cohen wants shooting for dropping the ball about three yards out just before half time.

Bit harsh OST,i'd lock him in a room for 24 hours with those Braveheart blokes from the build up to the game.Their spears looked pretty sharp Wink

I'd shoot those c***s as well!
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, February 27, 2006, 16:38:01 »

I'd shoot those c***s as well

It was a bit over the top,at least there weren't any bag pipers players on the roof of the stadium this year.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
el duque

« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 14:19:33 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Quote from: "Rich"
scotland manager "england played pretty well today" what game was he watching?

To be fair Rich England did play well, especially in the first half.  I think one stat summed it up well at during the 1st half.  Scotland made over 40 tackles and England only made 11, not because they missed tackles but because we hardly had the ball for you lot to tackle us.  On another day England would have been out of sight at the half.

Seconf half yeah, England didn't play so well but the decisive factor was our defence was amazing through out the match, oh and that knock on when you fella's should have scored just before the break.

That knock on decided the match... that was the opportunity to punish Scotland for picking a lightweight kicker. Being a big oaf, Cohen would have just run over him Lomu style... unfortunately, he just dropped the ball Ben Kay style.

I don't think that there is too much wrong with this England team. The only thing that they need to sort out is finding a genuine number 7, and a genuine number 12, instead of picking players in those positions who would be better suited to 6 and 13.

Whatever happened to Andy Farrell? He could solve the 12 question surely... as long as he didn't hurt his big toe... again!
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 16:01:39 »

Whatever happened to Andy Farrell? He could solve the 12 question surely... as long as he didn't hurt his big toe... again

Seemingly that was a great bit of business by Wigan RLC,Farrell seems to have disappeared.
I have to agree El Duque,the way the experts went on you'd think we were awful throughout the entire game,when we dominated the first half.I still think we stand a good chance of winning the competition,France look dodgy and playing the Irish at Twickenham means we can still do it.

And fate has just
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 16:07:40 »

Rugby is about possession and terriotory but also about creativity. We either failed to turn possession and territory into chances or failed to convert chances. This is what we need to sort out.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 16:08:42 »

We are more than capable of winning the thing!!!

We just need to make sure we don't roll over like we did a bit this week. The French have also lost to Scotland I believe, so its not like they are bound to beat us. Put in a few good performances and we can easily top the group still.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 16:16:47 »

Topping the six nations means pretty much nowt, winning the grand slam yeah, but I don't think many rugby people care about topping the table after losing.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, March 1, 2006, 16:22:30 »

Topping the six nations means pretty much nowt, winning the grand slam yeah, but I don't think many rugby people care about topping the table after losing.

You lie Jan Smiley So if your lot win it,you won't enjoy it and bask in the glory of a six nation win  :shock: Obviously i'd sooner England won the Grand slam but i'd happily take a top of the league win Beers but then i'm not a rugby person[sniff Wink ]

And fate has just
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Sunday, March 12, 2006, 19:36:01 »

England's performance was absolutly disgraceful today! no exuse for such a pile of shit to be served up!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Sunday, March 12, 2006, 19:55:44 »

Quote from: "Rich"
England's performance was absolutly disgraceful today! no exuse for such a pile of shit to be served up!

According to Robinson it was the band that made the difference....I know these French bands are a cacophonious horror...but I thought egg chasers were supposed to be hard......

........ in France and you hear the crowd and the band playing, you have nowhere to go......
Spud

« Reply #100 on: Sunday, March 12, 2006, 20:05:43 »

Charlie Hodgson  :wanker:

They should have played the Supermarine fly half instead of that cunt.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #101 on: Sunday, March 12, 2006, 20:22:48 »

Pants today. Hopefully Ireland will win it. Been impressed with their attacking play and if they sort the defence out then they deserve to win.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, March 13, 2006, 08:11:17 »

As soon as the garlic munchers scored i knew it was going to be a waste of time,so i went to sleep instead :-))(
As long as the Sheep shaggers don't win it i'll be happy Smiley

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #103 on: Monday, March 13, 2006, 11:36:32 »

ABF my friends ABF!.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, March 13, 2006, 19:24:32 »

I DONT want Ireland to win it (thick cunts) i DONT want them French wankers to win it either! heres what happens:

England beat Ireland by a 20 point margin

Wales beat France by 7 points

England win!  Beers

(points difference may be slightly out i know but ah well)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: