Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: One Question  (Read 2533 times)
adje

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 18:38:05 »

Is the"undisclosed" fee going to make a life-changing difference to the finances of our club?I think "no"

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 18:38:56 »

Its undisclosed cos its the usual pittance we get for our players.
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 18:40:48 »

One answer: no.

In other matters I think jiggly bap avatars should be made compulsory for all posters Yes

Good work spudiniho Cool
Spud

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 18:41:34 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
One answer: no.

In other matters I think jiggly bap avatars should be made compulsory for all posters Yes

Good work spudiniho Cool

Just doing my bit for mankind  Cool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 19:47:01 »

Quote from: "adje"
Is the"undisclosed" fee going to make a life-changing difference to the finances of our club?I think "no"

Second Question

will going down to league two make a life-chaning difference to the finances of our club
Spud

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 19:51:48 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Second Question

will going down to league two make a life-chaning difference to the finances of our club

Are you Lifetime Red in disguise?.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 19:58:46 »

Second Question

Would depend on our performance if we did go down.  Promotion seeking all season then I'd go out on a limb (maybe my arm) and say we'd make even more money than we do now.

Languishing in the bottom of the table then maybe, but I bet the contracts all have relegation clauses to reduce the wages if does happen.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 20:00:39 »

i bet it was only 250k  :-))(
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 20:04:03 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

Second Question

Would depend on our performance if we did go down.  Promotion seeking all season then I'd go out on a limb (maybe my arm) and say we'd make even more money than we do now.

Languishing in the bottom of the table then maybe, but I bet the contracts all have relegation clauses to reduce the wages if does happen.

Id agree with that, I do believe its always better to be at the top of a league rather than the bottom....no matter which league
adje

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 26, 2006, 09:35:37 »

Third question;Are we a stronger club without Fallon and with 100k in the bank(cos you can bet your ass we wont bank much more than that)?Again I think "no".All this bollocks about it being a "good deal"-the money will make NO DIFFERENCE to the financial plight of this club in my opinion

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 26, 2006, 09:43:33 »

Clubs official line is that Fallon asked to go.  We also have a sell on clause inserted into the deal and Iffy has been allowed to find a replacement signing etiher perm or on loan on higher wages than Fallon's current deal was.
STFC Village

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 26, 2006, 09:44:33 »

Third question;Are we a stronger club without Fallon and with 100k in the bank(cos you can bet your ass we wont bank much more than that)?Again I think "no".All this bollocks about it being a "good deal"-the money will make NO DIFFERENCE to the financial plight of this club in my opinion
Don't be silly, at least double that :|
adje

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 26, 2006, 09:47:58 »

Ill believe that when the club"discloses"it Village!

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 26, 2006, 10:15:32 »

Fallon's been angling for a move for a good while now (like since he started getting a regular place in the League 1 top scorers charts) and push comes to shove if the player wants to leave he will do. So the only choice the club are left with then is do they cash in now or let him go on a free in the summer? Oh, and add into that if they don't let him go now, do we still have the same Rory Fallon we've seen this season or do we have a new resentful and scared-of-getting-injured-like-on-Saturday (when to be fair he still scored) and would that Fallon be as much use?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 26, 2006, 10:24:52 »

Scared of getting injured and still scoring?That would have done for me.But thats history now I guess.Just dont see the plus side at the moment that's all

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: