Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cunt...  (Read 16677 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:48:32 »

i for one will give fallon a good reception when i go to the liberty stadium and i hope you lot will. remember one of the best goals ever scored at the CG and against city, the comeback games against port vale and shef wens wen he was fantastic. he has been a good servant to the club and got some vital goals this year
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:48:49 »

I have come to the conclusion that Swansea (Club and Fans) are completely stupid.

First they come here, hang their flags above the Stratton bank, not realising theres actually barbed wire there, resulting in struggle to retrieve flag

Secondly, they sign a player from Swindon who they think will help their promotion push (paying well over the odds for him)

Thirdly, they gave DMR a fat lip (could be judged that he did ask for it)

Fourthly, they're welsh which probably justifies the top three.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:49:24 »

I agree pie face, lets see what happens at southend on friday, might work out better than we all think
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:49:57 »

£300k is the figure being banded about because it's the one that Swansea let slip a week or so back, so it is probably about that.  It won't be all up front though I doubt.
Spud

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:50:06 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
I have come to the conclusion that Swansea (Club and Fans) are completely stupid.

First they come here, hang their flags above the Stratton bank, not realising theres actually barbed wire there, resulting in struggle to retrieve flag

Secondly, they sign a player from Swindon who they think will help their promotion push (paying well over the odds for him)

Thirdly, they gave DMR a fat lip (could be judged that he did ask for it)

Fourthly, they're welsh which probably justifies the top three.

Yes
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:51:30 »

good business by town, very good. 300k sounds v good for fallon.

he was good, now hes gone, bring on peacock!  Beers
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:51:32 »

i'll always be grateful for the goal he scored against city but that's hardly reason to worship him. doubt he'll ever score another goal like that in his career.

i'd imagine he'll be a backup/super-sub player at swansea, certainly not first choice, in which case the £300k price tag seems remarkable. however, swansea will get a bloody good price for trundle so it's probably just loose change for them.

don't know why you're so upset dv, you were convinced we were going down anyway!
Spud

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:52:36 »

If Trundle doesnt leave Fallon will be sat on the bench anyway, cos they've got Leon Knight aswell.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:53:54 »

I hope city kick swansea's arse saturday  Cheesy

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:54:06 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Get a grip VD, its not the end of the world.

No, its certainly not the end of the world. I think Peacock is a better player than Fallon and I think he will score goals. So will Cureton now

My main point, is we the fans have supported Rory when he hasnt delivered the goods, as soon as he delivers the goods he suddenly thinks he is better than us and fucks off, that to me makes him a grade a cunt.
mattboyslim

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:55:28 »

When I said on sat that he was leaving 300k was the figure stated, its been the widely quoted press figure too, so I guess it's close to reality.  I ope we have a sell on because in a good side he may become prolific but with their striker excesses he might end up surplus, I doubt they'll sell him at a profit but it's be nice to have it covered IMHO.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:55:53 »

i for one will give fallon a good reception when i go to the liberty stadium and i hope you lot will

No i won't........because i won't be going Wink

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:56:42 »

Quote from: "sade"
I hope city kick swansea's arse saturday  Cheesy

what the hell are you on about? you know better.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:56:57 »

To be fair there were just as many people who got on his back when he was playing shit!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2006, 16:57:41 »

does anyone remember the fans really getting on fallon's back? he's always had a few detractors, some more vocal than others, but despite his piss poor form last season i don't recall him getting slagged off as much as some players have been in the past.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: