Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VB series  (Read 7379 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 11:54:42 »

isnt it a 5 match series tho? that Pakistan India one

Oops Yep,your right.Shit,wishful thinking on my part i guess.That means that the Indians have got four more games than us,which could be good or could be bad.If they win all those games it would be shit for us,but if they lose them all Smiley  That fucking ODI table :x ,keeps things a bit interesting though i suppose.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
fatbury

« Reply #31 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 11:57:41 »

u just know we are gonna be 7th !
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 15:44:09 »

u just know we are gonna be 7th

Yes   Sad
Maybe having to qualify won't be so bad,at least we'd get a few warm up games :-))(

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #33 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 15:53:56 »

Im not that bothered abut qualifying as long as the Aussie's lose the VB series.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 16:04:52 »

Doh
"If India finish outside the top six,then the sixth placed team will take part in the premilinary round" Because they are hosting the fucking thing.Premilinary round here we come,its our own fault for being rubbish i'm afraid,and you can't argue with the fact that the Sri lankans have played damn well.
I have to agree Spuddy,i can't wait to get in and watch todays game Smiley Especially watching Punter get out Soapy Tit Wank

And fate has just
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 16:37:11 »

quality to see sri lanka win today. ive always liked tillekaratne dilshan, good little cricketer

who gives a fuck about having to play in a prelin round, if we are in it it's cos we deserve to be and it's not as if we won't win it anyway
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 16:46:08 »

who gives a fuck about having to play in a prelin round, if we are in it it's cos we deserve to be and it's not as if we won't win it anyway

Yes,its all my fault Oops ,i've just got fixated on the whole concept of how awful and tiring it would be for us to have to qualify.So worried had i become that i actually wanted the convicts to win for fucks sake,what is wrong with me :wanker:
Rest assured it all changed today and it won't happen again,come on the Sri Lankans Smiley  They are only pointless odis anyway,not as if its the Ashes is it?

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 18:27:28 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Doh
"If India finish outside the top six,then the sixth placed team will take part in the premilinary round" Because they are hosting the fucking thing.Premilinary round here we come,its our own fault for being rubbish i'm afraid,and you can't argue with the fact that the Sri lankans have played damn well.
I have to agree Spuddy,i can't wait to get in and watch todays game Smiley Especially watching Punter get out Soapy Tit Wank

Agreed.
fatbury

« Reply #38 on: Friday, February 10, 2006, 19:17:54 »

I think I may have been led down the garden path a bit too .... what am i thinkin .. wanting the AUSSIES to win?Huh?? :nuts:
STFC Village

« Reply #39 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 02:26:52 »

Passed me by, but the Aussies thrashed Sri Lanka by 167 runs in the 2nd final. Centuries from Ponting and Symonds.

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,8-1211989,00.html

When's the 3rd final?
Spud

« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 03:41:37 »

Yeah i watched some yesterday before going to bed. The Aussies were 54-3 when i went to sleep.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 10:04:35 »

I think I may have been led down the garden path a bit too .... what am i thinkin .. wanting the AUSSIES to win?Huh??

I think it was me Fats Oops I took your hand and we skipped down the path together Wink But no more.We had a chance to get ourselves out of the qualification and we haven't done it,its our own fault.Anyway i don't know what will happen or who we will have to play,it could just be one game.We'll find out in April.

I think its the first time since 97/98,that the VB series has gone to three games.The final final is on Tuesday.Come on the Sri lankans Smiley

And fate has just
fatbury

« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 10:19:29 »

well at least the consolation of seeing the Aussies win is that Sri Lanka lose .. but are they still gonna be below us?

BTW

Pakistan set a nice 288 against India ... I still want India to lose so they are on poor form for our tour
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 10:36:02 »

well at least the consolation of seeing the Aussies win is that Sri Lanka lose .. but are they still gonna be below us?

Don't start again mate Smiley
Latest table http://www.icc-cricket.com/odi/   Wink

On the Indian tour,i heard on Sky yesterday that the Indian board haven't sorted out the rights for the coverage yet.I'm hoping that Sky are bidding, but its not long to go now and it hasn't been sorted out yet :-))( I don't think its going to be on the radio either Sad

And fate has just
fatbury

« Reply #44 on: Monday, February 13, 2006, 10:36:38 »

India 16-2 .. yippee!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: