Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Peacock  (Read 13892 times)
DMR

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2006, 21:35:36 »

You can buy me a pint if it makes you feel any better.
Super_Taff

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2006, 21:48:55 »

O joy!!

If you put a Reeves mask on i may do.....
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 11:18:57 »

From today's Adver :

If all goes to plan then Peacock, who will come in to bolster Town's attacking options, will pen a two-and-a-half-year deal.

I thought the days of us being in a position to stump up a 2 1/2 year deal were long gone !

:shock:
fatbury

« Reply #78 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 11:27:19 »

hmm hope im wrong about him!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 11:39:27 »

Under King you were all complaining about lack of team spirit.  Surely being out on the lash will merely serve to build team spirit?   Cheesy

Sorry Lee for the abuse at Madjeski...  He's another signing I'm pretty excited about, reminds me a lot of Roberts.  If we ever get Roberts back, they could be a formidable partnership...  Plus they both have style.   Cheesy

Chav my arse!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 11:39:43 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
From today's Adver :

If all goes to plan then Peacock, who will come in to bolster Town's attacking options, will pen a two-and-a-half-year deal.

I thought the days of us being in a position to stump up a 2 1/2 year deal were long gone !

Also interesting that he chose us over Walsall.  Assuming he lives in Bristol, then Walsall isn't that much further than Swindon is. Given that we are in the relegation mire and they are not, I have to conclude that we have offered a fair bit more money than they did.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 11:58:44 »

My thoughts exactly OST !
Dazzza

« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 12:18:44 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
From today's Adver :

Also interesting that he chose us over Walsall.  Assuming he lives in Bristol, then Walsall isn't that much further than Swindon is. Given that we are in the relegation mire and they are not, I have to conclude that we have offered a fair bit more money than they did.

That's what the reports are coming out of Walsall.  We actually offered more in the way of wages.

Also rumours that Cureton has been spotted elsewhere this week on the Adver board.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 12:40:18 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
From today's Adver :

That's what the reports are coming out of Walsall.  We actually offered more in the way of wages.

Also rumours that Cureton has been spotted elsewhere this week on the Adver board.

He was at the ColU game last night
Dazzza

« Reply #84 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 12:57:53 »

That's the one.

I think he's looking more and more like a done deal now.

I just hope to god that the cash is immidiately re-invested back into the first team.

If any more gets skimmed off the players budget it'll resemble a Jew's willy.

fatbury

« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 13:04:18 »

If Curo is sold - £50,000 i heard .. will we spend the money?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 13:05:18 »

no.
fatbury

« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 13:06:27 »

i love the way u live up to your pessimistic name
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 13:07:49 »

I can't say I blame Cureton for wanting to go to Col U one bit. He's gone on loan to a side who are on fire and scored a stack of goals for them.  Is he going to want to sign a permanent deal with them or go back to struggling Swindon where he will be in the relegation shit and starved of chances?

If we take our partisan hats off for a moment, I'm sure we would all do the same.

The sooner we get the deal done the better and we can get a replacement in, either on loan or permanently.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, January 18, 2006, 14:06:39 »

Quite right OST. I think Curo simply doesn't fit in to our team and that it is best he leaves for his sake and ours.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: