Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what did you do at the weekend?  (Read 649 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 15:25:21 »

on saturday, 5 of us from our flat headed into town at about 3pm for a spot of light shopping followed by heavy drinking. after 3 different pubs (1 rather dodgy backstreet one (remember, this is also norwich - alot of inbreds) where an old bloke took a fancy to one of the girls with us) and approximately 8 pints of lager, we got a taxi to a house party which some 2nd years were having.

arrived around midnightish and left at 6.30am. it was a fucking awesome party, but i wouldn't have wanted to been cleaning up afterwards as the house was a right state. also a good job that there were no coppers around as the vast majority were chewing their faces off, i've never seen so many drugs in such high quantities in one place before.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 15:40:29 »

On Friday, my mate finished work at 9 o clock and picked me a three others up a twenty five past. We were going to see World Police at 9:45 in Swindon. Unfortunately we turned up to the wrong cinema - UGC which was closed - at about 10. All of a sudden the lad who was driving decides he desperately needs a shite. After a couple of minutes deliberation he decides to run into MegaBowl and release it there, but to his dismay the men's toilets were out of ordder. So we drive accross the road to the Link Centre, which is also closed, so we walk accross to Asda and just as we walk in there the fire alarm goes off. So we decided to make our way to Cineworld, he could have a shit in there and we'd see if there were any films on.

So we got there about 10:40 and then next film on was some Bollywodd rubbish which we decided against. At 11:30 was Million Dollar Baby and at midnight was World Police. We decided to watch the former as we couldn't be bothered to wait around for another half an hour. Pretty good film, but dragged on when she wouldn't fucking die. We walked out at 1:45 with what I presume to be 10-15 mins left as it was getting dull, only to see someone in toilets who'd just finished watching World Police, the film we'd turned up to see in the first place. So our film started half an hour earlier and still finished later.

On Sunday I played cricket. We won. Still top of the league
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2005, 15:56:30 »

Got wankered all day saturday as it was my birthday. Almost had day ruined by Blackpools equaliser

Passed out in the hallway of our house during the evening party

Felt like Death sunday so played FM2005 all day, smoked weed and ate maccie D's
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: