Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Was Duke booed again tonight?  (Read 6401 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 8, 2004, 23:21:58 »

The wanker who sits behind me cheered when he got taken off and was at him for the whole game. I thought a heard a few boos when he touched the ball as well. I hope that I imagined this because he wasn't anywhere near the worst player tonight, there were at least 9 others who were much worse. The lad's upped his level of performance lately and if he's being booed again then I think it's fucking disgraceful.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2004, 23:28:37 »

i thought one of the only plusses tonight was him being taken off and clapped by 90%of the crowd. he returned the applause and i think that will do him the power of good
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 8, 2004, 23:33:56 »

I thought fallon got a bit of shouting out when he lost the ball a few times. I still don't think hes (fallon) got what it takes for this league.

Don't think to many people heckled duke, you always get the odd one or two.

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Amir

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 01:19:46 »

I've had to move seats a few times because of people moaning about players, and alot of the time it seems their performance has nothing to do with it.
Turbo

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 18:14:30 »

Some 'fans' near me are unbeleivably fickle.   According to them a couple of weeks ago "Duke is amazing", the week before "i hope Duke never puts on a town shirt again", this week "Damn Duke, i never liked him".
And with Fallon this goes on.
DMR

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 19:05:52 »

I gave him a standing ovation, he was our best player.

Matey boy behind me reckoned Parkin has never been up to it....
lebowski

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 9, 2004, 22:54:39 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
I gave him a standing ovation, he was our best player.

Matey boy behind me reckoned Parkin has never been up to it....

yeah tell me about it. i heard some kid say that ifil's performance was the worst he'd ever seen of a town defender. people are idiots aren't they?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 15:01:02 »

Best bit of Staurday was me and my mates decided to become vocal Dukey fans, giving him loads of vocal encouragement

"Give the ball to Dukey"  "Dukey's fucking class", "Donnie are runnign scared of him" that sort of  thing, peopple doubted us at first but when he whipped in that ball from the left, it was a quality ball, quality finish.

I don't really mean this but "Dukey for Scotland"!!!!  Glad that his season's getting better.  Hope people like Gary Stanley gave him some credit.
Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 22:55:10 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
Best bit of Staurday was me and my mates decided to become vocal Dukey fans, giving him loads of vocal encouragement

"Give the ball to Dukey"  "Dukey's fucking class", "Donnie are runnign scared of him" that sort of  thing, peopple doubted us at first but when he whipped in that ball from the left, it was a quality ball, quality finish.

I don't really mean this but "Dukey for Scotland"!!!!  Glad that his season's getting better.  Hope people like Gary Stanley gave him some credit.

Stanley didn't he blamed everything on him sat and wed, the bloke in front was getting very pissed off turned around said "what the fucks' duke done"? Stanley was slightly  Oops Even i clapped Duke off
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 12:16:17 »

How the hell could he blame Duke for things on last Wednesday???  That just goes to show that he hasn't got a clue about football (or redesigning footie stadiums).

Good to see you giving the Scottish one some credit at last.  Fair play to you.
Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 14:56:33 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
How the hell could he blame Duke for things on last Wednesday???  That just goes to show that he hasn't got a clue about football (or redesigning footie stadiums).

Good to see you giving the Scottish one some credit at last.  Fair play to you.

I love Scottish people, their lovely sweety ginger women, their skirt wearing culture and they fact that despite never winning anything there are the best team in the world.  But what i do love about them is the way they hate England.

As for Duke i've given up the fact that he has any talent but he's been replacing that with effort lately so fair play
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 15:15:16 »

Quote from: "Reeves4manager"

Stanley didn't he blamed everything on him sat and wed, the bloke in front was getting very pissed off turned around said "what the fucks' duke done"? Stanley was slightly  Oops Even i clapped Duke off

What the fuck does stanley know?  the bloke is a first class penis.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: