Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I cant go to Colchester  (Read 2252 times)
Piemonte

« on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 14:18:18 »

I have to spend the day with the Mrs family in the world capital of in-breeding; Devizes. :x

fucks sake. thats the 3rd home game this season I'm missing, wish I hadn't bothered with the season ticket now:cry:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 14:31:00 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
I have to spend the day with the Mrs family in the world capital of in-breeding; Devizes. :x

fucks sake. thats the 3rd home game this season I'm missing, wish I hadn't bothered with the season ticket now:cry:

Something very wrong here.....Boxing Day football was invented to allow a fella to escape the rigours of the wife's family.

Which is why there's normally a bigger crowd than usual.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 14:31:24 »

I'm missing it too, I'll be in Gloucester with my mrs' grandad plus family.  

To be honest I'm not that bothered about it.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 14:34:20 »

Piemonte, DMR is from devizes  Cheesy

RED ARMY
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 14:43:13 »

Reg. I know its wrong. Trouble is, we are hosting my side of the family for xmas dinner at our house and mrs monte is going to a lot of effort for it.

Subsequently, my initial refusal to attend her family do and go to football was met with extreme rage and violence to the extent that I've had to backtrack from my initial hard line approach to the subject.

Sade, I know Wink  
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 14:45:36 »

Reg. I know its wrong. Trouble is, we are hosting my side of the family for xmas dinner at our house and mrs monte is going to a lot of effort for it.

Subsequently, my initial refusal to attend her family do and go to football was met with extreme rage and violence to the extent that I've had to backtrack from my initial hard line approach to the subject.

Sade, I know Wink  

But surely if you've only got to go to the Vize, then you can do the family bit, and get a pass out for the match, there must be a relo on the distaff side who's similarly minded?
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 14:45:54 »

loser  Wink

just kidding, bad luck mate, you should have said you would just meet up after the game, that is what I have done  Cool  got moaned at but I don't give a fucking shit Shocked   Cheesy
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 14:58:05 »

You're on the list, pieface  :x
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 15:07:29 »

I feel your pain. I'm missing the Swansea game due to relative-in-law related visitings. Up North too.

Women. Pah.
Piemonte

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 15:14:56 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

But surely if you've only got to go to the Vize, then you can do the family bit, and get a pass out for the match, there must be a relo on the distaff side who's similarly minded?

Some nice abbreviations there Reg Wink  Cheesy

I think I've used the wrong tactic here by going straight in with the hard line approach. A more softly softly approach may have yielded greated sucess.

Birdy, I wish I was hard like you Oops  :shock:

Dave, Surley I cant be on THAT list? I'm not related to you Wink
DMR

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 15:16:24 »

:x
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 15:18:38 »

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 15:20:42 »

i mock all you fools with family!

it really is handy when you've got a father who never misses home games and half of his family go anyway.
Asher

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 15:34:27 »

Its better when you cant stand your family! Im considering aborting xmas dinner as they fuck me off so much
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 16:08:12 »

I cant make it niether  :x  Got a family christmas dinner to go too.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: