Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy Burgess  (Read 3518 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:17:03 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Classic floyd!

The board needs to let funds be made available

never going to happen though, esp. with the remaining payment needing to be made end of this season I think.

Ask wee Willie to dip his hand in his pocket  :evil:
fatbury

« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:21:28 »

hed rather cut his hands off! true fan tho eh!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:53:05 »

The club loses about £750k a season (more in the past accounts).

SSW's last injection was actually a loan secured on his land, suggesting his pockets have been emptied.  A certain construction company being the provider of the actual cash.

The Board are employees, not rich people investing, just employees running the business for SSW.

If we get any money it is best put away to cover the final CVA payment in 2007.  Can't see out creditors being very happy if we splashed cash on players before settling their debts...and that would lead to a winding-up order.
red macca

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 15:22:52 »

roberts we signed when everyone said we would never spend.

fallon we done the same.parkin we spent when they didnt think we would.

people said we couldnt get mooney on his wages. we did though.

begining of this season everybody was saying we couldnt get thorpe and cureton on the wages they are on but we did.
just pointing out that though we are allways skint we still manage to get some cash from somewhere
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 17:23:56 »

...but curo and thorpe were shite, we need battling strikers, not ones that need service to their feet. we cant/wont/havent done that for a very, very long time.

i think carsons pockets are too deep for his little stumpy arms, hence the lack of money he's put into this club.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 17:30:55 »

true ben - thats whys we are going down .. you can blame King and Iffy but in reality THAT is why

we got to the playoffs when we were skint as well.

burgess isn't the sort of player we need and who on earth is going to buy any of our players when we're bottom of the league?
red macca

« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 17:48:39 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
...but curo and thorpe were shite, we need battling strikers, not ones that need service to their feet. we cant/wont/havent done that for a very, very long time.

i think carsons pockets are too deep for his little stumpy arms, hence the lack of money he's put into this club.
whether they are shite or not people said we couldnt afford them
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 19:37:55 »

right, so with that in mind, we can get wank, useless players to fit in our wage budget. that fills me with so much confidence...

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 19:42:27 »

Quote from: "red macca"
roberts we signed when everyone said we would never spend.

Most of it was apperance based though, so really we've probably paid peanuts for him. Plus I expect we bought Roberts last year knowing Parkin would be off the following season, the money spent on Roberts in my opinion was taken out of the Parkin transfer fee when we recieved it. The idea was gamble now on Roberts so we can have him and Parkin in the same team, more chance of getting promoted, if we dont then we sell Parkin and that will fund the Roberts deal. If that makes sense

fallon we done the same.parkin we spent when they didnt think we would.

We were doing well and gates were up

people said we couldnt get mooney on his wages. we did though.

Birmingham were still paying most of his wages though, when it came to paying his full wages we couldnt, then he left
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 19:46:39 »

Quote from: "DV85"
well if we dont spend something its gonna cost us more being relegated

spend what?

I think its rather simple, we have no money....even if we sell players we still wont have any transfer funds. I dont think we will ever buy a player for money again

Well Iffy said in his match reaction on saturday that he is lookin to bring in a few new faces, in the january transfer window. He cant mean loans as we have used all our loan signins this season.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 19:49:54 »

Quote from: "PHIL!!!!"

spend what?

I think its rather simple, we have no money....even if we sell players we still wont have any transfer funds. I dont think we will ever buy a player for money again

Well Iffy said in his match reaction on saturday that he is lookin to bring in a few new faces, in the january transfer window. He cant mean loans as we have used all our loan signins this season.

I dont think we have somehow....Iffy will have to bring in loans, he doesnt have any other options
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 19:55:47 »

spend what?

I dont think we have somehow....Iffy will have to bring in loans, he doesnt have any other options

A loan isn't an option though. We have used up all 8. The only way to get another loan however, is if we sign one of our on loan players (Gurney?), but again, that obviously means spendin money....

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
red macca

« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 19:56:41 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
right, so with that in mind, we can get wank, useless players to fit in our wage budget. that fills me with so much confidence...
Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank it aint that bad .with a bit of luck cureton will be back scoring goals for us
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 20:12:12 »

spend what?

A loan isn't an option though. We have used up all 8. The only way to get another loan however, is if we sign one of our on loan players (Gurney?), but again, that obviously means spendin money....

Loans are classed as long term and short term though?

God knows what the difference is, but we must have some loans left otherwise Iffy wouldnt have brought in Mikalonda & Brown, it was would be stupid to use up all our loans before the end of the year!!! stupidity even beyond us I'd hope
DMR

« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 21:47:15 »

Why'd he come here, we'll be down in that fucking league next season anyway.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: