Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fourth one dayer!  (Read 2694 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 19:04:57 »

We are proper crap at chasing in ODI's. The Aussies always put up a show, even when they get beat. Our batsmens mentality needs to be as strong as theirs.

Very very dissapointed. I was looking forward to the last one being the decider as Im off work from wednesday.

Roll on India I suppose, but I cant see things getting much better.  :?
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 11:03:16 »

why cant the bloody batsman bat!

The one thing that has been a consistent disappointment throughout the tour has been the batting.They seem incapable of playing the way the situation demands,in the two test matches we lost the batsmen fucked up when we could have won/drawn instead of losing.
Anyway yesterday i was watching King Kong on the BBC with the in-vision box up and as we were getting closer to the target i was getting more excited and more angry.We should have won,and were just lucky we didn't get stuffed instead.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 17:26:43 »

blackwell was a stupid cunt. cost us the game. he was batting so well and then decided to take a trip across the fucking square
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 17:34:55 »

blackwell was a stupid cunt

I admit he made a major mistake,but the it would have helped if the other batsmen had done their job and batted :-))( .Maybe Blackwell should try some visual exercises?He could imagine a nice big pasty perched atop the wicket in place of the bails,i would think that would encourage him to run in a straight line  Wink

And fate has just
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 17:36:54 »

Quote from: "larwood"

blackwell was a stupid cunt

I admit he made a major mistake,but the it would have helped if the other batsmen had done their job and batted :-))(
I agree but if you get in you have to make it count and Blackwell didn't
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 22, 2005, 17:42:39 »

That run out probably sums his England career up,he has ability but not the will to apply himself and work hard.The fucker should have been diving like Pires to get in.But it is a tad harsh i feel to blame him for the loss completely.

And fate has just
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: