Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Football League Supporters Survey 2006  (Read 793 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 06:11:42 »

A Burnley fan who works for me sent this. Anyone fancy submitting their thoughts ?

NMH

The Football League Supporters Survey 2006

Dear Supporter,

The Football League is giving you the opportunity to have your say on the matches you watch, the club you support and the league competition they play in.

The Football League Supporters Survey 2006 is the widest football supporter consultation in the League's 117-year history.

Take this chance to tell us what you like and don't like about watching League matches and to give your views on some of the important football issues of the day; such as the introduction of sin bins and goal-line technology, the role of players' agents, refereeing standards and ticket prices.

Completing the survey will also give you the opportunity to win one of five pairs of tickets for a Football League final at the all-new Wembley Stadium - giving the lucky winners the choice of watching a Coca-Cola Football League Play-Off Final, the Carling Cup Final or the LDV Vans Trophy Final.

The results of the survey will be published next year.

To take part in The Football League Supporters Survey 2006
click here

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/redirect/index.html?campaignName=flifanssurvey

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 10:21:27 »

got sent it the other day and filled it out

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
STFC Village

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 10:24:47 »

I'll fill it out tonight, although i'll probably forget now i've said it
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 19:03:09 »

i was filling it out, then noticed i was on page 5 of about 36 so i gave up.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 17:21:46 »

i filled it out at school as i was bored in a free lesson.
Elsterap

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 17:46:35 »

Should say something about the unfair distrubution of wealth throughout the leagues.  Cant believe they didnt have something on that but they had the embaressing to fill out suggestion that you should get more points for an away win than a home win.  :-))(
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: