Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fallon  (Read 2752 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 11:16:46 »

without his goals we'd be up shit creek without a paddle. as it stands, we're up shit creek but we've got a rusty old manky paddle.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 12:19:54 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
Get rid. He's fucking crap. Couldn't make the team in a midtable squad last year, now he's our top man. Were fucked.

and who the fuck do you suppose we replace him with, within your last 3 posts you've wanted rid of...

All our loan players
Ifil
Fallon

Shall we just not even bother putting out a team next week and see if we fucking win?
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 13:31:37 »

hes one of our best players. but we are bottom of the league for a reason - most of our players are a bit crap
Melksham Red

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 16:29:10 »

I tell you what DV, i'd rather you fucking played if it meant a bit of passion. Some of those players need a kick up the arse. I don't even care if they're shit, I just want to see some endevour.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 17:22:49 »

would be nice if there good though wouldn't it?  Wink
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 19:09:26 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
I tell you what DV, i'd rather you fucking played if it meant a bit of passion. Some of those players need a kick up the arse. I don't even care if they're shit, I just want to see some endevour.

You have to remember the Blackpool game is just one, one of many not all our performances have been like that, infact most performances recently have been much better than that! however I did miss Barnsley at home
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 22:02:59 »

Quote from: "DV85"
however I did miss Barnsley at home

You didn't miss much - just look up "abject" in any nearby dictionary. Or "total fucking bollocks" would also do the trick.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, December 18, 2005, 23:21:06 »

Yesterday the players put in much more effort than I had ever seen at home this season. They really fought for it, especially first half.

Fallon looks a few yards off though, maybe he's thinking of the future too much.
Spud

« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 01:01:23 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Yesterday the players put in much more effort than I had ever seen at home this season. They really fought for it, especially first half.
Fallon looks a few yards off though, maybe he's thinking of the future too much.

I agree if you're on about the first 15 minutes, it was all downhill from there.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 13:21:42 »

I'd have said first 10, after that I wouldn't have been disappointed if a sniper from the top of the Arkells had started taking out our players one by one, closely missing Nicho, Migs and Evans though.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:29:18 »

I agree with Jan.  First ten minutes was lively and I really thought we had a chance.  Where any effort after that entered the equasion I really don't know.  They were lacklustre after that and looked lazy and uninterested.
Spud

« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:32:18 »

Just also add that we look extremely unfit and always off the pace, compared to other sides who come to the CG.
fatbury

« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 19, 2005, 14:33:54 »

it was very disappointing after the excellent start .. we were lucky to get the point .. was pleased with Rhys tho .. scant consolation ...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: