Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just not cricket  (Read 1825 times)
Spencer_White

« on: Wednesday, November 30, 2005, 20:55:21 »

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=1710417&cdi=0

The banter down under for the next Ashes series could get a bit out of control I rekon.

Those Aussies will stoop at nothing to get up on yer tits.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 09:40:10 »

That picture looks like it was painted by a child,sick convict bastards :evil: .
The banter has started already,with Warne slagging us off in the times yesterday,saying how because the aussies have  won four tests in a row and we are struggling against Pakistan,it must mean it was all just luck that we won2-1 :-))( .For fucks sake,how can he compare beating a team who weren't really a team in the world XI,and the West Indies who would be bottom of the ICC table[ if it wasn't for Zimbabwe and Bangladesh ]with playing Pakistan in Pakistan.Which is a hell of a lot harder to do,the convicts haven't played in Paskistan in years.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 16:02:30 »

Quote from: "larwood"
That picture looks like it was painted by a child,sick convict bastards :evil: .
The banter has started already,with Warne slagging us off in the times yesterday,saying how because the aussies have  won four tests in a row and we are struggling against Pakistan,it must mean it was all just luck that we won2-1 :-))( .For fucks sake,how can he compare beating a team who weren't really a team in the world XI,and the West Indies who would be bottom of the ICC table[ if it wasn't for Zimbabwe and Bangladesh ]with playing Pakistan in Pakistan.Which is a hell of a lot harder to do,the convicts haven't played in Paskistan in years.

Lets be honest the West Indies are awful!, they havent had a decent bowler since the retirement of the legendary Ambrose and Walsh.  :roll:
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 16:51:15 »

sore losers...aussies have always been sore losers.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 16:52:58 »

sore losers...aussies have always been sore losers

Doesn't happen very often though does it,the convict bastards  :-))(  Sad

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spud

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 18:27:48 »

And to think Warne was on The Frank Skinner show saying how we deserved the ashes win!, convict cunt.  :evil:
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 1, 2005, 20:18:34 »

"you all live in a convict colony"  Cheesy  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: