Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Im so bored  (Read 1795 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 00:36:05 »

I cant sleep,I can never sleep ,the only time I want to sleep is when im at work and Im not allowed to sleep then.Ive got some Vodka left over from a party that im half way through hopefully that'll work.Ive no mixer though so im drinking it neat in a little glass.(Fuck that sounds sad)It disgusting and im gonna feel sick if I drink it all.

BAH! :evil:

/
W56196272
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 00:43:01 »

drinking vodka neat is baaad man. dont do it! surely its better to stay up late than to drink. You will be tired instead of hungover. Im usually tired after I drink even if i get loads of sleep.

Rigobert Song La la la
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 00:53:20 »

Your right and to be honest the Vodka aint making me sleepy

/
W56196272
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 00:56:03 »

some might say I was a modern day hero?

Rigobert Song La la la
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 01:58:55 »

I never get tired in the evenings until about 6am. I always wake up incredibly tired and get less and less tired as the day goes on so by the evening I'm not tired at all.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 09:34:07 »

Quote from: "Onion_Jimbo"
drinking vodka neat is baaad man. dont do it! surely its better to stay up late than to drink. You will be tired instead of hungover. Im usually tired after I drink even if i get loads of sleep.

The reason for this is that after you drink a lot of alcohol, when you sleep you brain remains active.  You don't get the deep sleep that your body needs.  You just have a lot of light sleep which isn't really that good to recharge the batteries.  I think I heard Doctor Hillary say this once on This Morning.  Which is the kinda programme most of my information comes from.  For period pains the only answer is suicide.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 09:47:35 »

heh, well bugge me. How come when Im sleeping drunk you cant wake me up whatever you do? and I snore like a rhino with asthma?

Rigobert Song La la la
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 09:49:12 »

BUGGER

Rigobert Song La la la
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 09:50:19 »

Dunno mate, but your brain doesn't get the kinda of sleep it needs, which is why you wake up and feel tired for most of the next day.

Write to Doctor Hillary Jones for further information.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 09:55:42 »

hahahaha I just read your signiture and choked on my coffee. Whats that from?

Rigobert Song La la la
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 13, 2005, 10:15:48 »

Some american comedian I think, called Jack Handy here are some more

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank"and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind

others at http://www.mylinuxisp.com/~galenc/handy.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: