Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marcus Stewart  (Read 789 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 13:26:22 »

What a great buy! This afternoon has been linked with Millwall!  

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 13:27:28 »

You could say the same about Thorpe and Cureton though, we thought they'd be ace.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 13:28:40 »

yes but did they come out in public and say they 'loved' the club??!  Soapy Tit Wank

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 13:31:48 »

Cureton and Thorpe were the poor mans option though... I expected much more from Cureton (and secretly think he still might do something) but I didn't think Thorpe would do the business (I hoped I'd be wrong).

Stewart & Bridges were supposed to dick this division. City officials boasted it, City fans boasted it. Oh well.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 13:38:00 »

Bridges is crap and I'm not surprised he's done absolutely fuck all, exactly how I predicted I was very happy when they signed him. Don't forget he's only scored one league goal in 6 seasons.

Stewart I expected to a bit better though to be fair he has actually scored a few. Didn't expect either to be anywhere near top scorer though. When they sold Lita and replaced him with Bridges and thought they were better off that was a good laugh.  :grin:
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, November 17, 2005, 13:42:37 »

Another superb signing by MIllwall if they go ahead with it, first Igoe now this waste of space.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: