Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chips'n'ham  (Read 786 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 14, 2005, 21:52:25 »

Lost to Worcester tonight and £150k they would've gained being on the bbc against 'uddersfield.  Soapy Tit Wank

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Amir

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2005, 21:42:30 »

My pal said they didn't deserve to win, although the ref sent a player off because he thought he'd already been booked, and Worcester scored straight after.  I would have gone to the Hudds game, not that I really give a shit.  Wonder if they would have brought a firm down like Worcester did :shock:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2005, 21:45:20 »

Cheesy Did they?

ace!

A lot of these non league clubs can pull a few lads for the F A Cup

/
W56196272
Amir

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 15, 2005, 21:52:04 »

Even Chippenham had a few out, some of the old skin lads and the motorway lot.  Worcester's boys asked my mate where they were drinking and he sent them in the wrong direction because he was going there himself.  I would have told them, it's a shit pub anyway, who cares if it gets smashed.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, November 16, 2005, 18:56:27 »

unlucky chippenscum. i don't like to them do well btw because they started there road to success with calnes team and manager. shocking i know. haha chippenscum!
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, November 16, 2005, 19:05:44 »

Quote from: "Johno"
unlucky chippenscum. i don't like to them do well btw because they started there road to success with calnes team and manager. shocking i know. haha chippenscum!

Watch it sunshine, I'm originally from Chip'nam and I still know a few boys back home  Wink And my cousin is in charge of the Club Shop  :shock:

Are you talking about Tommy Saunders? I used to work with the bloke, he is funny as fuck. You can't really take him seriously because he winds people up all the time. Sadly he is a Gashead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: