Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dog Clock  (Read 1623 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 14:26:48 »

Before I went to bed this morning I said to my dog " you can wake me up at 12 if you like" just to see if he could tell the time.To my amazement he woke me up by barking at me and licking my face at 5 past 12 :shock:

/
W56196272
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 14:29:11 »

My dog writes plays
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 14:35:31 »

I haven't got a dog, but I do have a girlfriend who sets the alarm at 5 am and 5.20 am every day to get up for work.  I'm a physical and mental wreck.  

How I wish she'd wake me up by licking me at 8am each morn.
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 14:38:21 »

Quote from: "janaage77"

How I wish she'd wake me up by licking me at 8am each morn.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant Cheesy Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 15:16:34 »

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

5.15, thats harsh!
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 17:49:48 »

I get up before my bird every morning and she claims that, and i quote; 'Its not your alarm that wakes me, it's you when you wake up and turn it off. Could you please try to not wake up so suddenly?'
Sorry love, maybe i will let my alarm ring for ages like you do so that we are both wide awake, and then, ever so slowly, get up to turn it off, like you do. :wall

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 11:09:00 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Before I went to bed this morning I said to my dog " you can wake me up at 12 if you like" just to see if he could tell the time.To my amazement he woke me up by barking at me and licking my face at 5 past 12 :shock:

So this experiment  shows your dog CANNOT in fact tell the time. You said to him '12 o clock' and he woke you at FIVE PAST!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 11:09:33 »

Bad dog!
Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 14:28:03 »

Shoot teh fucking bastard
santini

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 17:39:08 »

Woman took her alsation into the vets last week.
Tells the vet the dog is her only companion since her husband died ... but last night she was getting out the bath and as she bent over the dog mounted her and gave her a right rogering.
Vet says "Do you want me to castrate it".
"No" she says, "Just clip its claws ... they don't half scratch"
STFCDude

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 18:24:43 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

So this experiment  shows your dog CANNOT in fact tell the time. You said to him '12 o clock' and he woke you at FIVE PAST!

DOG OUT!!!!  (Thought i'd get it in before anyone else!!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: