Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Question to the Forum members over 30 years of age  (Read 5013 times)
retro p

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 11:49:50 »

i need a nose trimmer, can anyone recommend one?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 12:30:34 »

Quote from: "hong kong red"
Quote from: "STFCBird"
well he is f*cking old  Cheesy   Wink

he is indeed
right, i'm off. good bantering with you, i'll be back anon.

it's 6 and i've got a boat to catch.

hkr

The Chinese know that with age comes experience and wisdom. :face
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 12:32:53 »

I am sure you could teach us young(ish) ones a few things reg  Soapy Tit Wank
Piemonte

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 12:37:18 »

i need a nasal hair trimmer!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 14:20:40 »

Id like to point out that I dont suffer from the ear and nose hair and that my back is also hairless.Im not a fucking Yeti I just have unkempt eyebrows Cool

/
W56196272
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 14:29:46 »

you want a to put a bit of lip gloss on Yeovil, keeps them slick and in place  Cheesy
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 14:32:46 »

I'm a worried man as I approach my late twenties.  my eye brows have always been kinda bushy, but it worries me that the older gentleman don't seem to give a flying fuck about owning 4 inch eye brows.  

Do we as a sex wake up one day and think fuck it, I've been trimming my hair for years, I can't be fucked no more and just let it all just grow.  I wanna be pruning my various bushes until I reach the grave.  One day I may call it a day though and that's what's scarey!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 14:39:18 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
you want a to put a bit of lip gloss on Yeovil, keeps them slick and in place  Cheesy

Thanks I'll try that Soapy Tit Wank

I'm a worried man as I approach my late twenties. my eye brows have always been kinda bushy, but it worries me that the older gentleman don't seem to give a flying fuck about owning 4 inch eye brows.

Do we as a sex wake up one day and think fuck it, I've been trimming my hair for years, I can't be fucked no more and just let it all just grow. I wanna be pruning my various bushes until I reach the grave. One day I may call it a day though and that's what's scarey!!

To be honest Ive never trimmed them :shock: do men trim there eyebrows?   That sounds slightly gay to me .

/
W56196272
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 15:20:06 »

Well there's no way I'm gonna have eye brow hair sticking out everywhere.  I have had to cut a few stray ones though, I'll be honest.  Didn't feel that gay at the time.  Next time I do it I'll try to remember if I feel any different
hong kong red

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 15:54:35 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
I'm a worried man as I approach my late twenties.  my eye brows have always been kinda bushy, but it worries me that the older gentleman don't seem to give a flying fuck about owning 4 inch eye brows.  

Do we as a sex wake up one day and think fuck it, I've been trimming my hair for years, I can't be fucked no more and just let it all just grow.  I wanna be pruning my various bushes until I reach the grave.  One day I may call it a day though and that's what's scarey!!

actually it's not the age that screws you over, it's marriage.
you don't notice those sorts of things very often. every few years you get a reality check - milestone birthday (30 was a fucking nightmare for me), birth of another daughter - and you actually look at yourself in the mirror.
but instead of being philisophical, reflecting on the man you've become, the wisdom that can only come with experience and maturity, you actually think -
fuck me i could plait my nasal hair, or, christ my ears are like african elephants.
vicious, VICIOUS circle my friends
and then you croak.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 18:53:47 »

I like to think that we're a bit like our near relative the mountain gorilla...the senior male who pulls all female gorillaz is the silverback...he stands out because of the silvery grey hairs on his back, any young bucks who try their luck get a good smacking.........mine are just on my chest  Oops

Of infintely more concern is the growth of excess hair on birds.

Any electrolysis yet Bird?
Dazzza

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 19:26:39 »

Just pull/shave/wax it out.

It's what we urban modern men are all about.

metrosexual (met.roh.SEK.shoo.ul) n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.
metrosexuality[/color] n.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 19:30:16 »

And there i was thinking it was somebody who loved Rovers!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 19:35:54 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
And there i was thinking it was somebody who loved Rovers!

You're getting it mixed up with dogging fans with a thing for 80's sardine cans on wheels.
Piemonte

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 20:32:04 »

I yank at my eybrows with my fingers. hair comes out. job done
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: