Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anybody watch neighbours today? [spoilers!]  (Read 6538 times)
McLovin

« Reply #30 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 10:48:16 »

I reckon it was Dee.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 10:59:56 »

Could well be. Thinking that Toadie was still with Sindy.

I think I have worked it out though SUMMER! Angry because she couldn't be a bridesmaid as the wedding was cancelled. :twisted:  :twisted:  :shock:  :shock:
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 11:36:34 »

I bloody missed it last night, could somebody nice and calm please explain to me what happened in order
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 11:44:49 »

Iszy walks out on Karl at the alter.  Izzy runs into Susan, Susan realises she's running away and tells her that she should leave as she doeasn't deserve Karl.  Iszy then turns up at the church, by this time the wedding had to be cancelled. She sweet talks Karl into taking her back.  Everyone apart from Susan heads over to Lou's Place (the pub) to have a few drinks to forget about the day.  

Someone please take over from here I'm getting bored.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 11:49:29 »

come on carry on, it's friday it is better than working!!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 11:55:33 »

So most of the neighbourhood are in the pub celebrating Karl and Iszy being together still, although Susan's done one in disapproval.  When big Harold says "Aaaah, am I the only one to smell burning?".  Then before you know it the fire alarms are going off as the stock rooms been set alight by some mysterious man dressed in black.  The fire's uncontrollable and spreads fast.  They evacuate the pub and everyone's safe.  Until Stu asks where's Sindi, someone says "laaast time I saw 'er she was going to the dunny".
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:01:18 »

Meanwhile, Charlie dies in suspicious circumstances.

Harold goes to the coffee shop, finds it's on fire and takes Madge's recipe book but drops it when leaving the shop.

Stuart goes back in the pub to find Sindi, he finds her unconcious and tries to get her out. Harold realises he's dropped his book, Max says he'll find it, Max finds it but is blown several metres by an explosion. The roof of the pub blows up with Sindi and Stuart still inside. Paul Robinson looks on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/neighbours/storyupdates/content/neighbours/20050310/images/img_p141_s12598_txd20050310_v1_f2.jpg
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:04:02 »

So like Superman Stu darts into the burning pub.  He struggles through the smoke and fire to the ladies, where he finds his true love on the floor passed out.  He puts her into the fireman's lift position and carries her through the burning wreck of a building.  Cut to Toadie teary eyed.  Harold then goes into the coffee shop  which is also ablaze, to find Madge's secret recipe book, which he retrieves but drops outside the shop on his way out.  Max goes to get it, just as he picks it up the coffee shop explodes and throws Max head first into a tree.

About a minute after with Stu and Sindi still inside Lou 's Place collapses.  Cut to the crowd, camara then focuses in on a man dressed in black, who was the man, none other than Paul Robinson, with an evil look on his face.  Queue the theme tune......
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:04:54 »

What Ben said.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:07:26 »

Ah sorry. Lassiters has never had the best safety record.

http://andyshomepages.tripod.com/theneighbourspages/id8.html
McLovin

« Reply #40 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:08:20 »

It sure was gripping...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:11:50 »

Can't wait for today installment!!  Roll on 5.35 when that fucking irratating Geordie twat and even more annoying London bird say goodbye on CBBC
McLovin

« Reply #42 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:16:44 »

It's not just me who hates that bloke then?! I have a thing for Angelica...  :?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:23:44 »

All she does is go on about her effing boiler all the time.  Bring back Andy Crane and Edd the Duck.
McLovin

« Reply #44 on: Friday, March 11, 2005, 12:29:40 »

I never realised Andi Peters was actually gay!! I only found out the other day! I thought it was all just speculation...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: