Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: God damn work  (Read 1129 times)
Dazzza

« on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 00:34:38 »

First day in since the 23rd of December tomorrow.

:evil:

Times like this I start looking at planning my next jaunt, going back to Uni or becoming a monk.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 00:35:31 »

What happened to your fast food empire?

/
W56196272
Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 00:41:03 »

I wanked in a burger that was for Stanley, Stanley said it was degrading and was libel Dazzza was forced to shut
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 00:44:21 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
What happened to your fast food empire?

Ongoing....

Thought I had enough cash but I'm still short but the plan is to purchase an appartment/house to increase the amount I can get on a business loan.

The kind hearted folks at Barclays have approved my Mortgage but it's just the small matter of raising the 5% deposit.  

I was half way there before Xmas and I am now back at -1k so it's going to be a while yet.

Thankfully I have a bit of inheritance on the way from Grandfather but that's ongoing even longer thanks to the tax men trying to take a dirty slice of the pie.

In the mean time it's 9-5 for me and just try and avoid blowing the old wages every month.  Problem is I already have a pricey weekend in Manchester and Amsterdam lined up in the next 10 weeks.

Talk of Bulgaria in March are ongoing /o\

oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 10, 2005, 13:21:27 »

during the christmas holidays, if it wasn't christmas day or i was out of the country (amsterdam for 4 days), i was working. so now i'm back at uni the holidays can resume.....

sweet
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: