Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Willie Carson Kicks Off  (Read 1684 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 18:13:15 »

http://www.thetownend.co.uk/scan.jpg

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 18:17:56 »

"They think because they spend 350 quid a year they own the club"

And we do. Cunt.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 18:24:27 »

He can fuck off then.
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 18:54:54 »

I saw that yesterday and thought it was cracking read until the final part, if not 6-7 years out of date.

I've no objection to Wee Willie being on the board and fair play to him for investing a sum of money all those years ago but as chairman he’s expected to lead by example.  I dare say there are a fair few fans that have invested considerably more individually than Carson ever has in this club and have expected little else.

By virtue of income then I dare say nearly every one of us here has contributed a higher percentage of revenue than Carson ever has and I’d be interested if he’s ever invested a single penny since?

All I ask of him is where is the one million cash investment he promised on takeover and where is the string of multi-millionaire racing contacts he had lined up?

Tosser.  Sterling Albion?

Fooook off then!

On a brighter note I discovered my 80 year old great Uncle is a multi-millionaire yesterday.

Spud

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 19:22:52 »

Just proves what a cunt he is!.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 21:52:46 »

he has some good points at the beginning. the end bit thoughis just stupid. what a cunt. why doesn't he fuck off to stirling albion. no good here.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 22:30:11 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Just proves what a cunt he is!.

What, dazza's great uncle? That's a bit harsh
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 24, 2005, 22:45:32 »

what is the bloke on about at the end? "i thought i would be bored stupid just sitting at home all day" and yet he still doesn't come to the games! and if that's the reason he came here then id rather he fucks off to his beloved Sterling Albion!
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 09:11:55 »

fuck off carson you moaning little twat!

"but i dont see why i should stump up more money for no return" - ever heard of the expression you gotta spend money to make money. stingy cunt! should take a leaf from jack walker & al fayeds book. if he doesnt want to put any money in then he should feck' off! what other purpose does he have here
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 09:22:14 »

little willie is actually talking sense for once.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 09:51:14 »

I think that everything he says is pretty much spot on.  To be fair the bloke has invested more moeny in the club than any of us normal fans and has every right to have a moan.

Personally if i was him i would just walk away and tell everyone to fuck it.  And i would want my money back.

y wings are like a shield of steel!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 10:06:26 »

I'm on Wee Willie's side too, fair play to him.

Now Dazzza, so this Great Uncle of yours, football man is he...... Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 10:15:00 »

Although according to this post on MoS (http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=1019&p=16&style=1&forumId=3486&action=1&replytoid=533464555) from redexile2 (who may or may not be a former CEO of the club from before the current board took over):

Willie got his money back when Brady and Co took over - plus interest!!

He nearly killed the club then because he refused to sign over until his interest was paid in full!

His comments in the new paper do nothing but alienate the fans, who don't have his money, but pay hard earned money to follow their club.

Shame on him for making such crass and stupid comments.

Now I have no way of knowing whether or not this is true or not, but it may put a different light on some of the above.
fatbury

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 10:29:51 »

Its true alrite !

Carson is a waste of space .. not that he takes up that much space .. please someone push him off that box!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 25, 2005, 11:50:14 »

To be honest Carson makes some good points.

Redexile is definitely Peter Rowe and he has also posted on thisisstfc under another name but given that he was signed off on sick leave and then quit the club soon after Carson was appointed I would say he is a very biased source.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: