Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 57   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fm2006  (Read 65282 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 13:49:16 »

this is my best game ever. got northampton into 2nd in the championship after 2 successive promotions and surprisingly got the england job. then pressured 17th in prem tottenham to sack their manager, and took the post. turned the season round by signing sissoko and morten gamst pedersen and should hopefully get into europe. berbatov has been firing them in.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 14:05:20 »

pissed off. trying to reinstall my game on my laptop and it wont let me Sad

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Piemonte

« Reply #707 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 14:09:28 »

My game is going well.

30 games into 3rd season in the premiership and I'm 3rd. Will realistically finish 2nd-4th barring some sort of miracle or massive loss of form.

The champions league has been a bonus, I'm in the semis v Bayern Munich after knocking out AC milan (1-1 win on away goals) and Inter Milan (5-3 on agg) I'm In the semi finals of the FA cup too and should get to the final after drawing crystal place.

Sinama Pongolle is my fucking hero - 30+ goals in all comps 3 seasons running. I need a proper top class powerful forward to play alongside him next season though as Bonnazolli is getting old. Any ideas for about £10m??
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #708 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 15:53:10 »

When you say powerful what do you mean. Fast, or strong. Or both. Good headers, jumping, or better dribbling?
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 16:18:45 »

im back using champ manager 01/02 with an update of this season.  Cool old skool style is lush.
Piemonte

« Reply #710 on: Friday, August 18, 2006, 20:00:13 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
When you say powerful what do you mean. Fast, or strong. Or both. Good headers, jumping, or better dribbling?

Ideally fast, strong, good in the air.

The pace is more negotiable though, as primarily its a target man type player I'm after for sinama pongolle to play off
Piemonte

« Reply #711 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 00:52:56 »

I've just won the champions league Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers  Beers

I'm now going to bed Sleep  :boring:
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 11:39:28 »

if only he was this prolfic!!

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l124/tans_2006/roberts.jpg
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #713 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 14:59:39 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "simon pieman"

Ideally fast, strong, good in the air.

The pace is more negotiable though, as primarily its a target man type player I'm after for sinama pongolle to play off

I've got Samaras in my game, stats not all that great but he's amazingly good in the air, isn't slow and is a good all-round striker, perfect to hold the ball up.
sonic youth

« Reply #714 on: Saturday, August 19, 2006, 23:50:06 »

24th of february 2008.

swindon sit 11th in the championship following successive promotions.

chelsea are 2nd in the premiership, having won the title and the champions league the previous season.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/option30/lcwin.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/option30/lcwin1.jpg

fucking ace!  Beers
Spud

« Reply #715 on: Sunday, August 20, 2006, 11:08:52 »

Where did you get the fancy club badges from Yoof?.

Ive just started a new game with that latest update you put up cos i wanted Lea Peacock in my squad.
sonic youth

« Reply #716 on: Sunday, August 20, 2006, 15:02:00 »

not sure spud, think it may have been in the superpacks from sortitoutsi.net

just won the championship play-off final on penalties Cool that's three successive promotions in a row.

horsfield's out with a damaged cruciate ligament, so that's the end of his career  Crying
STFC Village

« Reply #717 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 05:45:59 »

Nico Van Der Linden?! Is he some kind of left back/centre forward scouse-accented Dutchman hybrid?

Oh, and Ermin Rakovic Cool
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 08:45:35 »

im on fm2005, never got round to getting 06 abut will get the new one when it comes out.

Started off at Bristol Rovers and finished lower mid-table in L2 in the first season. Then won the league and came second in L1 in consecutive seasons. After two games in the Championship I went to West Ham who were also in the Champ and also got promoted from L1 (via playoffs) the previous year. Their squad was a bag of shite and I finished lower-midtable in my first season there. Now in the second season at WH and am 2nd (2 points behind top) after 24 games.  My side is:

GK: Tristan Peersman (Bosman, Anderlecht)
DR: Anton Ferdinand
DL: Ricardo Gardner (Free, Bolton)
DC: Soulymane Diamoutene (Free, Lens)
DC: Igor Biscan (Free, Liverpool)
MR: Zoltan Gera (775k, WBA)
ML: Jason Koumas (2m, WBA)
CM: Jiri Jarosik (675k, CSKA)
CM: Leo Messi (Bosman, Barcelona)
FC: Ben Wright (Bosman, Bristol Rovers - previously 17k, Start)
FC: Wesley Sonck (Bosman, Ajax)
sonic youth

« Reply #719 on: Monday, August 21, 2006, 12:00:48 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Nico Van Der Linden?! Is he some kind of left back/centre forward scouse-accented Dutchman hybrid?

Oh, and Ermin Rakovic Cool

rakovic was rubbish for me and nico van der linden is sadly not dutch but belgian  :x

i've made some wicked signings this summer:

dean kiely - free
jose julian de la cuesta - free
fernando morientes - free
vincent enyeama - free
geremi - free
diego soudza - £3.5m
thiago motta - free
tomas sivok - £2.5m
darijo srna - free
andré luiz - £275k

and the wonderfully named Zeb Gesang-gottowt Zeb Cheesy