Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Players today...  (Read 2340 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 17:56:05 »

Bouazza was absolutely quality in the second half today! He's electric, I reckon if he gets involved for 90 minutes we are gonna cause Scunny loads of problems.

WHY WHY WHY DIDNT POOK PASS?! Fallon was free in the middle! And Christian Roberts is wank, why you lot always cheer for him I don't know, he is better than Heath but that isn't difficult really.

Ifils sending off was extremely harsh aswell, the second challenge he was booked for was a joke.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 18:00:11 »

Roberts just never has enough time to settle in games Tails! its not his fault! Pook's "mistake" was probably down to a lack of experience, he'll learn its just a shame because we could have won
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 18:01:37 »

Roberts was ace when he came on, problem is he kept breaking away and getting to the byline before anyone else managed to get into the box.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 18:01:43 »

If Pook had squared it we would have won.

Bouzza did have a good second half, Roberts didnt really get into the game, but a million times better than Heath.

I do not know what Ifil was sent off for.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 18:04:50 »

Roberts pace when running with the ball was immense.  He was a great defensive substitution in a sense as he relieved pressure by running the ball down the other end.  No other Swindon player could have done this.  He should start over Heath against Scunny.

Not totally convinced by Bouazza yet....  He was okay.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 18:06:12 »

He was electric! Great finish aswell, shame he was a mile offside.

Heath is wank, send him back.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 19:02:51 »

If Heath goes, Tommy Heaton will be left all alone!!!

Can't wait to finally get to see a game on Tuesday!!! Shame Ifil will be out but hoping to see the rejuvinated Roberts, a great display by Tom Heaton, Michael Pook running around their defence, all topped off with a RoryFallon hat-trick for a 3-0 win Beers
my-velocity

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 20:05:18 »

Pookey and Heath 0/10 shite.
Rest were superb, except from Jenkins didnt play much.

Fallon and Bouzza 10/10

Roberts isn't worth 50,000 but better than Heath.

Ref=Wanker
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 20:17:22 »

I'm sure we can't have paid £50,000 for Roberts yet considering some money was based on appearances.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 20:51:38 »

Quote from: "stfcbeckett"
Fallon and Bouzza 10/10
Bouazza not worth more than 5 at tops. Spent first half as a spectator so gets 0 for that. Don't confuse his pace and urgency with quality football. He ran up too many blind alleys and could have played in better placed team mates but chose to seek self glory. Ask yourself what came from his involvement.

Fallon not at his best by a long way. Was good with his head and flick ons deserved more but too many static players like Roberts and midfield wasted these. Did little on the floor. Flattered to deceive.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 16, 2005, 08:30:28 »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Pook is too slow in thought when looking to pass. If we could transplant Migs footballing brain to Pooks body we'd have a hell of a player, I'd call him Frankenpook.

Agree wth Santinis assesment of Bouzza too.

It wasn't a quality performance, but we can work on that after we get some more points on the board.
fatbury

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, October 16, 2005, 08:40:52 »

Didnt go but heard it on the radio .. excellent result for the lads .. sounded like Heaton was our main man .... lets hope we can build on this Cool
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, October 16, 2005, 09:33:17 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Pook is too slow in thought when looking to pass. If we could transplant Migs footballing brain to Pooks body we'd have a hell of a player, I'd call him Frankenpook.

He should sharpen up with experience though, the speed of thought will come in time I'm sure.

You're idea of swapping players body parts is an intriguing one I have to admit, although I don't quite know where we would stand with the FA/FIFA on that one :shock:
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, October 16, 2005, 12:12:46 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Roberts pace when running with the ball was immense.  He was a great defensive substitution in a sense as he relieved pressure by running the ball down the other end.  No other Swindon player could have done this.  He should start over Heath against Scunny.

Not totally convinced by Bouazza yet....  He was okay.

BrightonRed 100% agrees with this post.

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
DMR

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, October 16, 2005, 12:13:48 »

I thought Bouazza ripped them to pieces in the second half, quality.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: