Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Devlin Promoted?  (Read 948 times)
Dazzza

« on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 16:03:26 »

I noticed in today’s Adver that Mark Devlin is referred to as ‘Deputy Chairman’ which strikes me as a bit of a promotion on non-executive board member he was originally labelled with on his initial return.

Perhaps in response to a lot of the flack Willie seems to have taken over the pat month possibly even with a view to succeeding the little man in the long term?

On the subject of Senor Devlin I have read reports that it was broadcast on the wireless that he officially is set to divide his time between Dunwoody and the club 75/25.  From the same piece it also confirmed that he was on a negligible salary based on bonuses centred on the CG re-development.  Can anyone confirm this or is it rumour?

Those going to the Trust meeting make sure the subject of getting a fan or even an impartial 3rd party member on the board.  At present there is far too much collusion between board members to make for a healthy and open business.  All of the current board members have very strong ties with a 3rd party and regardless of what their intention may be those ties should not be incontestable during a period were the board are encouraging greater communication and transparency with the fans.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 16:27:07 »

Job title was Associate Deputy Chairman when his return was announced recently.

Swindon Town Football Club would like to confirm that Mark Devlin will be re-joining the club in a Non Executive role as Associate Deputy Chairman.
http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~720497,00.html
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 17:27:50 »

Chiz SY

TalkTalk

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 11, 2005, 00:27:38 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
On the subject of Senor Devlin I have read reports that it was broadcast on the wireless that he officially is set to divide his time between Dunwoody and the club 75/25.  From the same piece it also confirmed that he was on a negligible salary based on bonuses centred on the CG re-development.  Can anyone confirm this or is it rumour?

The 75% Dunwoody/25% Town split was broadcast on Beeb Swindon at the time of the announcement. No mention was made of bonuses then, Dazzza. I think it unlikely that knowing the Secret Squirrel nature of the Newbury Operation, Devlin's package would ever be made public?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: