Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Heaton  (Read 2340 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 14:29:41 »

What happened son?!?! I know you've made terrific saves and 'saved' us plenty of times but what happened today? Big mistake.

Bulman chants were quite harsh I thought...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 15:23:04 »

He was not on form today Sad

RED ARMY
stfc_08

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 15:48:38 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
What happened son?!?! I know you've made terrific saves and 'saved' us plenty of times but what happened today? Big mistake.

Bulman chants were quite harsh I thought...

Yeah, big mistake. What was he thinking?!
my-velocity

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:20:02 »

Didn't heaton try and grab the bal with his hands outside his area on the second goal, i thought that was a bit dodgey.
stfc_08

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 16:45:37 »

Quote from: "stfcbeckett"
Didn't heaton try and grab the bal with his hands outside his area on the second goal, i thought that was a bit dodgey.

Yeah he did. Big mistake. If he'd have left the defenders to deal with it then maybe Vale wouldn't have scored their second goal.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:46:19 »

Like everyone else lacking confidence
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 18:48:19 »

He's a young lad with no previous first team experience thrown into a relegation battle, he made a mistake at MK and his confidence has clearly suffered.

I hope Rhys is back soon...
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:05:04 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
He's a young lad with no previous first team experience thrown into a relegation battle, he made a mistake at MK and his confidence has clearly suffered.

I hope Rhys is back soon...

That is almost exactly what my Dad says , although the people in the townend who were mockingly applauding him every time he touched the ball after that mistake were out of order.
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 19:05:42 »

Was an ok game though.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 21:53:15 »

Felt sorry for him, big mistake though. Couldn't believe it when I saw him come out that far, no need to.

Agree with what Sonic says above as well, hope Evans is back soon.
Spencer_White

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 10:47:19 »

Hate to say it, but thats two really bad errors. Crucial errors.

I thought he got off lightly to be honest. The TE were pretty muted in their criticism. And of course he isnt our player so he will get more stick.
DMR

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 11:15:04 »

To be honest, he's cost us 3 games. Walsall, the crucial Franchise goal and yesterday. Frankly he should have got to the first goal as well.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, October 9, 2005, 16:50:22 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
To be honest, he's cost us 3 games. Walsall, the crucial Franchise goal and yesterday. Frankly he should have got to the first goal as well.

He didnt cost us the Franchise game, I think you will find it took a deflection on the way through, hence Heaton was no where near it.....
mattboyslim

« Reply #13 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 11:48:08 »

Heaton is good, but the errors are gowing, he could do with a game or two off once rhys is fit, the poor kid hasn't kept a clean sheet or won yet, and there's no real experience or continuity in defence to help him.
fatbury

« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 12:12:40 »

I always said Rhys was better didnt i .. he isnt a bad keeper Heaton - I think he will do ok in the game .. and he will learn from that mistake
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: