Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vale to bring 50-100  (Read 1669 times)
DMR

« on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 15:57:21 »

Is that all you take away  Cool
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 15:57:45 »

Reasons cited inclued no coach, England game and 23 quid.
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 16:23:29 »

So we had 220 at Doncaster on a tuesday, but thats what they bring here?

It does my head in all the fucking shite supporters in this league. If we were fourth we'd be going mad for it, taking at least 1000 to a ground like PV England or not.

We deserve better. Fact.
Spud

« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 17:08:17 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

It does my head in all the fucking shite supporters in this league. If we were fourth we'd be going mad for it, taking at least 1000 to a ground like PV England or not.

We deserve better. Fact.

That postponed game 2 years ago we took loads of support to Vale, it was a shame it got called off cos i was well up for that game.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 17:27:26 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Is that all you take away  Cool

Don't let them in!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 17:35:50 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"

We deserve better. Fact.

That postponed game 2 years ago we took loads of support to Vale, it was a shame it got called off cos i was well up for that game.

One of the best away days of that year.

/
W56196272
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 17:48:55 »

We had just got into the Pub and they told us it was off!  :evil:

We then ended up in some dodgy Northern Pub where tumble weed moves across the room after you walk in. Ive never felt so out of place in a pub as i did that day.  :?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 18:07:43 »

I think we got to Yates at 11.00 ,all left the pub 2 at a time Wink  and some how I ended up walking down the Hamel Rd with 4 Swindon and Stokes top boy.Needless to say I was shitting it

We had hundreds of Bristol City lads on the train up there (going to Shef Wed) and Neilodeh was pissed ,I spent the whole journey worrying he was going to say something.Needless to say I was shitting it.

All, stopped of at Birmingham on the way back and got trashed.It was ace.

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 20:16:28 »

I was in that pub. I walked in with about 7 others about 1pm (we got a minibus up) and the first faces I saw were Stoke's top boys. I was like oh fuck I dont know these - weve walked into the wrong FUCKING PUB!

Bristol City had Hull away that day, and took a mob of 300 (yes 300) hardcore lads on the train. Some lads were told that if City saw them on the train back they were going to throw Swindon out the window whilst it was still moving. Nice. So just as well the game was called off and everyone was back in Swindon by 7. http://67.18.37.16/525/186/emo/phew.gif

We almost had a dust up with some Bolton on the way to the Carling cup final in the services on the way back. 'Wanker John McGinlay' in front of about 25 of em - 6 of us.

Probably the best football - but no football day out Ive ever had. No game = absolute mess by 7pm.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 20:29:32 »

City defintly had Wednesday,they were out in force to pay them back for the Waterfront incident

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 20:47:20 »

Yeah, I stand corrected. The daft bastards take it so serious.

I check the fixtures before I go on the trains to avoid nasty shocks. Next saturday Bolton are at Chelsea, Everton are at Spurs. But its really the FL fixtures you have to watch out for nowadays. Premiership away allocations are so small and the fans are sanitised and fake and in their own little bubble that you dont have to worry about it. Lincoln are at Orient, but thats the other side of Town. Cardiff are at Brighton, so may be passing through, but we all know the allocation you get there (although there has been trouble in that fixture in the past).
Spud

« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 7, 2005, 21:04:02 »

You wont get many Premiership fans slumming it on the Trains.
mattboyslim

« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 10, 2005, 15:48:52 »

That day at vale was ace, got into a screma pub as students cos young footy fans were banned after teh place was wrecked in a palace stoke row.  Left it late to leave then got there and the game was off, totally gutted, all the referees fault couldn't make his mind up whether there was ice or not.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: