Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Grumpy old Gits listen here!  (Read 1877 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:26:57 »

Crikey Moses what is wrong with everyone!?!
Saturday will be a laugh stop taking it so seriously!People are looking into it seriously I have heard people say this so many time 'oh they think that if we don't dress up we are not proper fans'.If you don't want to dress up then fine!nobody will tell you of for it,just don't ruin it for the rest of us that will be enjoying it Tongue I think its a great idea,things have been shitty for us fans lately and we will all be able to have fun and show we are proud to be swindon fans on saturday so bring it on!Its not like it will be happening every game,its just this once and we should all enjoy it.For the men on this forum there are little boys in all of you that I know are actually excited about the beachballs and the pretty ballons Tongue
Once again Rob T,well done because I think its a great Idea.Its good for the kids too and lets people get involved.

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:30:13 »

I like the Beach Balls but i personally wouldnt wear a Red wig, im quite happy for anyone else to do so.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:33:07 »

Yeh too right you grumpy old gits.....I'm going with my face made up to resemble a small chunk of the red planet Mars.....well when I say made up, I don't have to do anything it just looks like that anyway after a heavy session on the Budvar and Stella on Friday. Beers
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:33:22 »

im just going as my normal self....i wear red normally, go me  Smiley

good idea, but i do think this is one for the arkells stand  Wink
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:39:04 »

I'm not wearing a wig,although I will be taking my scarf and wearing my red shirt and make my family do the same.I will also see if I can find any red hairspray left over from comic relief day as that will look good Cool

RED ARMY
Spud

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:40:21 »

Quote from: "sade"
I'm not wearing a wig,although I will be taking my scarf and wearing my red shirt and make my family do the same.I will also see if I can find any red hairspray left over from comic relief day as that will look good Cool

Just make sure its not a Brizzle one  :evil:
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:41:04 »

Every single person in the arkells will be taking part just you wait and see.

RED ARMY
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 17:42:04 »

No way.I refer to them as 'the others' Tongue
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Just make sure its not a Brizzle one  :evil:

RED ARMY
richiestfc

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 18:12:55 »

i will wear my massive red and white hat i wore to Franchise! Cool
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 18:33:29 »

Have I missed something, what's the Grumpy Gits reference to, other than Yeovil who wants a good old Swindon v Bournemouth 1980's feel to the day (which has different merits)?

There's no need to go in anything other than what you want to really.  Just trying to drum up a bit of fun, get some red around the place and see if we can go 90 minutes without arguing with ourselves
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 18:36:30 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Have I missed something, what's the Grumpy Gits reference to, other than Yeovil who wants a good old Swindon v Bournemouth 1980's feel to the day (which has different merits)?

There's no need to go in anything other than what you want to really.  Just trying to drum up a bit of fun, get some red around the place and see if we can go 90 minutes without arguing with ourselves

Everyone knows that Smiley

I thinks its great that everyones now argueing about wigs Cheesy

/
W56196272
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 18:40:59 »

I don't know, I was just reading thisis and theres alot of people on there that are moaning about it.Like gary stanley who says he does not want 13 year old chavs in wigs dancing about all match:D

RED ARMY
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 18:44:43 »

I don't know, I was just reading thisis and theres alot of people on there that are moaning about it.Like gary stanley who says he does not want 13 year old chavs in wigs dancing about all match:D

I work with him so he knows he'll be having some bad days if he gets too grumpy.  He actually suggested carrying it on to Brentford a few posts back so I think he's reverting to his crazy alter ego for a bit.
Spencer_White

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 18:51:15 »

Anything that lifts the morale of our fans has to be a good thing.

Must admit I did break into a big grin when I saw Migz in a stupid wig on the official site.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 19:07:58 »

Every single person in the arkells will be taking part just you wait and see.

well depends, from my old days in the arkells if you whispered during the game you would get shouted at. thats why i don't go in there anymore. use to tell alot of people where to go....BORING!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: