Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guilty  (Read 3135 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 21:14:35 »

Shit, just came out the gym and reversed into someone's car, quite hard not paying attention, though in fairness I had just run 6km.  Hazards were flashing on his car and nasty dent in the wheelarch of his Volvo, yet my car was unscathed - think I hit him on a plastic strip fortunately.  A couple saw but didn't say anything, made up a fake dialogue with my mate about phoning the hotel, but my insurance company would screw me hand over fist.  Can't help feeling sorry for the other driver though.   Oops  Oops  Oops
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 21:17:35 »

in all honesty i hope you get caught, if that was my car i would be fucking fuming....

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 21:25:14 »

Same as.  I'm scum and I know it - if someone did it to me I'd be raving.  I've had my mirror folded in before and few other tiny things but nothing like that.  Don't really see how I can get caught.  The problem is, us young-uns are robbed by insurance companies, so it's little wonder.  Admittedly, this incident isn't help my argument for lowering insurance for young people, but it was dark, the car was sticking out when it shouldn't have been, and I was knackered.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 22:40:57 »

Don't get me started about fucking cars vandals!!!
Still haven't got over it!  :evil:
I bet the couple wrote your number plate down.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 22:43:36 »

Don't think so - it was a hotel so they were problem foreign, and they were right next to the car so couldn't see the number plate.  They walked past and didn't dare look 'cos I'm well hard with my shaved eyebrow and all.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 22:49:57 »

CCTV?
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 22:50:56 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
CCTV?

i hope so....

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 22:51:11 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
CCTV?

Not a chance, the carpark was basically a small field covered in gravel!
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 22:52:53 »

The worst thing is the feeling you done it. I bet you feel like shit for keeping quiet.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 6, 2005, 23:06:07 »

I did it to someone ages ago, didn't realise I'd done any damage - I looked but it was 7am and dark - until he came round because someone had told him it was me who hit his car. Neither of us can afford to be shafted by insurance companies so we're sorting it out between us.

Fuck you insurance companies!
townfangeezer

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 14:22:30 »

Dont worry walrus, I have emailed the wiltshire and crawley police and asked them to check there patch and the national database with for any outstanding crimes like this, and they will be able to chase you from here, ip adress etc etc,

Soapy Tit Wank
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 14:29:18 »

Quote from: "townfangeezer"
Dont worry walrus, I have emailed the wiltshire and crawley police and asked them to check there patch and the national database with for any outstanding crimes like this, and they will be able to chase you from here, ip adress etc etc,

Soapy Tit Wank

Chase me for what?!?!   :shock:

SY - damn right, agree with those sentiments entirely!  Was your neighbour hacked off?  I'm surprised he didn't smack you one for driving off!  You were lucky he didn't report you or something, although he didn't for a few reasons probably:

- no way of proving it
- insurance companies being screwing bastards

I always saw you as too sensible to have a car accident, lame and minor as this sort of accident is!
townfangeezer

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 14:50:55 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Quote from: "townfangeezer"

Soapy Tit Wank

Chase me for what?!?!   :shock:

1. leaving the scene of an accident - posible 6 months inside, and no doubt a driving ban,
2. Failing to report an accident within 24 hours in person to a police station - also a possible 6 months inside, and again no doubt a driving ban,
3. Careless driving -  a ban plus upto a 5000 fine.

You will be caught

Soapy Tit Wank
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 14:54:12 »

Number 3 is a bit unfair.  It was dark, low visibility due to the rain, and the car was poorly park and the low bonnet meant it was a blindspot due to a high back window on the Corsa!

1 & 2 are accurate though  :shock:
townfangeezer

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 8, 2005, 15:12:30 »

Due to my emailing the crawley police, they will now check for any reports of a driver leaving an accident outside a hotel or  gym in the area in the 30 days, and I have also told the local police you are a student that supports swindon who works at a local Next shop, that drives a vauxhall corsa, they just need to ring round or visit the local next shops to trace you, unless the the other driver did not report it, human nature says they did.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: