Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager  (Read 4859 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, September 29, 2005, 08:28:09 »

Quote from: "janaage"
KT McMahon's failings far out weigh his acheivements I am disgusted that you almost defended the scouse fucking shit head.  Please retract that statement before I speak to Pauld about taking legal action.

Only playing devil's advocate.

The problems at the club can all be traced back to his time in charge, as you say he ripped the heart out of the club.
Danjackson10

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, October 2, 2005, 21:24:36 »

Quote from: "janaage"
KT McMahon's failings far out weigh his acheivements I am disgusted that you almost defended the scouse fucking shit head.  Please retract that statement before I speak to Pauld about taking legal action.

HE IS BOLD,
HE'S SCOUSE,
HE'LL ROB YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!
STEVE MCMAHON
STEVE MCMAHON
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #62 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 11:37:50 »

I can't beleive what I am hearing..... some people actually defending Steve "The biggest wanker alive" McMahon.

Yeah he got us promoted but with the squad that he had my grandmother would have got us promoted easilly.

I have often thought that one thing that we are really missing now is that there is no true town legend in the team. For example, Ooh Shaun Taylor and Fraser Digby both left because of the scouse prick and he sold Fjortoft for a ridiculously low price. For so many years as a town fan i remember that the club always had a legend or two in the squad, such as: Calderwood, Duncan Shearer, Micky Hazard, and Chalky to mention a few plus the others previously mentioned.

After a 5+ year absence from Swindon, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong but how many true town "Legends" are in the squad now??? My "educated" guess is a big fat ZERO. King did well in bringing players in but even SSP would not qualify as a legend purely because he was not here long enough.

The current lack of a current hero(s) in the squad is something that I blame firmly at the feet of Steve "What an almighty cunt I am" McMahon.

Get a grip please those of you defending the scouse scrotum, Ok things ain't that good at the moment but.............. (Bangkok red signs off lost for words)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, October 3, 2005, 12:44:26 »

Quote from: "deanored"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
With a multi million pound team, most of whom had only two years previously played in the premiership and he also got us relegated. There is no question as to whether any of those managers were worse. They were all far worse. FACT!
who had played in the premiership 2 years previously not most of them at all....

Taylor, Digby, Gooden, Horlock, Ling, Bodin.

That's the core of a hell of a team there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: