Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Open letter from the trust  (Read 11633 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 08:38:03 »

Clem's response and general comms are consistently poor. At a time when morale at the club appears to be at an all time low, and especially in Season Ticket territory, this is the time where your owner steps up to the plate and comes out with a rallying cry to appease the fanbase. Last season he did the 'we're going to put together a promotion budget' which isn't going to wash this year. His tactic this season appears just to do nothing/very little.

In fairness - I don’t think anyone would believe a word he said anyway.

If anything it probably would have gone down even worse if he’d said anything of substance…
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:03:51 »

In fairness - I don’t think anyone would believe a word he said anyway.

If anything it probably would have gone down even worse if he’d said anything of substance…

You are probably right to be fair. The guy's made his bed now and realistically the only way forward for him is a complete overhaul of the football operation. Get rid of the hangers on, employ proper football people, put together a realistic plan etc. That ain't going to happen so it's probably best he gets out of dodge.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:06:08 »

He's not even trying though. I'd expect at least some effort and urgency to address the points. Not a war, just dialogue. If there are waiverers on season ticket sales, surely you'd want to bring the sales in.

You are correct that half the fan base would Jimmy Hill it.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:13:19 »

Just compare a few years ago when Clem came in and compare it to now.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 09:35:42 »

Suggest he is a beaten man.
Run out of puff and excuses
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:18:46 »

The OSC have just welcomed the chance to meet the club over the next few weeks. Interesting suggestion from STFC Questions that the meeting gets streamed, and to make it part of the condition of the Trust's attendance. Sounds like a sensible idea to me.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:31:12 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:21:26 »

Interesting suggestion from STFC Questions that the meeting gets streamed, and to make it part of the condition of the Trust's attendance. Sounds like a sensible idea to me.

Never gonna happen

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:22:30 »

Never gonna happen

Of course not, but it's an interesting idea nontheless.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:26:04 »

Needs to be full, frank and off record.

The outcomes need to be minuted and communicated though.

Ps. Wasn't it the OSC that welcomed it. Not seen anything from the trust?
https://twitter.com/STFCSupClub/status/1791422239457345623?t=B8h6scgTurDgbFUcJfckDQ&s=19

Following the Trust’s open letter to Clem, & his subsequent response, we look forward to attending a meeting with the Club, the Trust & other relevant parties in the next few weeks.  
It is our intention to help & support all moving forward & most importantly, represent the fans.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:29:04 »

Yeah, it was the OSC, just Bob having a senior moment Smiley

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:30:40 »

Needs to be full, frank and off record.

The outcomes need to be minuted and communicated though.

Ps. Wasn't it the OSC that welcomed it. Not seen anything from the trust?
https://twitter.com/STFCSupClub/status/1791422239457345623?t=B8h6scgTurDgbFUcJfckDQ&s=19

Following the Trust’s open letter to Clem, & his subsequent response, we look forward to attending a meeting with the Club, the Trust & other relevant parties in the next few weeks.  
It is our intention to help & support all moving forward & most importantly, represent the fans.

Sorry yes you are correct. Apologies, the Trust haven't responded yet, it's the OSC. Thanks Batch for putting me right.

To be honest, whatever the structure of the meeting, it needs to happen, quickly.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:33:21 by Bob's Orange » Logged

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:32:28 »

Yeah, it was the OSC, just Bob having a senior moment Smiley

Where have I suggested it was the Trust? Are you sure it's not you having the senior moment?

Moon

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 11:52:36 »

Where have I suggested it was the Trust? Are you sure it's not you having the senior moment?

Moon

You are almost as good as Clem at rewriting history Smiley

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 12:03:46 »

How does the meeting proposed that the OSC welcomed differ from the Advisory Board a few weeks ago at which the Trust presented their survey results and were essentially ignored?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, May 17, 2024, 12:07:39 »

I think the OSC and the Trust need to be very careful that they are not played off against one another by the club, who will take any chance to make them look disjointed and disorganised. They need to act as one.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: