Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Messages to Clem  (Read 17781 times)
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, April 1, 2024, 22:18:17 »

do you like Tim Tams?
Quagmire

Arthur Fouler

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 16:43:25 »

Bump

Please fuck off Clem
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 16:47:13 »

Clem just do us all a favour- fuck off and take your dodgy hangers on with you.

You’ve killed our club- are clueless how to run a football club so please sell up now.

Everything about the club is amateur.
Ƭ̵̬̊: The Artist Formerly Known as CWIG
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 16:54:56 »

Fuck off you cunt. The hangers on might want a lot of money, but if you keep holding on you'll be getting nothing because we'll liquidate.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 17:14:20 »

Falling crowds and falling revenue will tell you more than you are probably willing to accept from our posts.

STFC can be assured that thousands like me are prepared to stand by STFC in Non- League.

We're not prepared to support any continuation of the calculated neglect that sees us heading in that direction - even if we escape relegation.  

We know there will be zero transparency and zero partnership with the fans or Trust while you remain in charge.  You know you have taken the club backwards.  

Set the club free to pursue its own destiny NOW while you still have the chance.  You can still claim you rescued it whilst conceding you regrettably lacked the knowhow or cash to secure its safety.  But you have to act NOW.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 17:19:06 »

Just sell up.
You’ve had chances just fuck off.
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 17:20:14 »

Clem, you're doing a great job of getting us out of league two,  we'll be a national league club in no time

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 17:20:27 »

Falling crowds and falling revenue will tell you more than you are probably willing to accept from our posts.

STFC can be assured that thousands like me are prepared to stand by STFC in Non- League.

We're not prepared to support any continuation of the calculated neglect that sees us heading in that direction - even if we escape relegation.  

We know there will be zero transparency and zero partnership with the fans or Trust while you remain in charge.  You know you have taken the club backwards.  

Set the club free to pursue its own destiny NOW while you still have the chance.  You can still claim you rescued it whilst conceding you regrettably lacked the knowhow or cash to secure its safety.  But you have to act NOW.

Spot on
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 17:38:09 »

We know there will be zero transparency and zero partnership with the fans or Trust while you remain in charge.  You know you have taken the club backwards. 

Set the club free to pursue its own destiny NOW while you still have the chance.  You can still claim you rescued it whilst conceding you regrettably lacked the knowhow or cash to secure its safety.  But you have to act NOW.

Exactly this. It's so bad I'd accept liquidating and going back through the leagues right now or I feel like we're just wasting time with these jokers and we're going to end up well down in to the non leagues anyway.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 17:55:04 »

Exactly this. It's so bad I'd accept liquidating and going back through the leagues right now or I feel like we're just wasting time with these jokers and we're going to end up well down in to the non leagues anyway.

What a clueless comment
Bob1978

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 18:01:56 »

Good idea, we’ve got a brand new team, a new manager, based on todays result it’s all gone to shit. We should liquidate the club with immediate effect. Sack the manager, sack the players, sack everyone and start again as a phoenix club in 25/26
DV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 18:03:17 »

It’s what Power should have done.

Finished us off.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 18:09:21 »

If you want change at the top there are three ways as I see it.

Starve the club of revenue. The team go on a death spiral of continuous defeats or the latter results in the former to create a perfect storm.

We are already out of the league cup. I cannot see us doing anything in the car dealership cup. As for the FA Cup, what are the odds on us getting to round three?
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 18:13:07 »

What a clueless comment

Coming from you mate, I appreciate it.
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, August 17, 2024, 18:14:20 »

We are already out of the league cup. I cannot see us doing anything in the car dealership cup. As for the FA Cup, what are the odds on us getting to round three?

I wouldn't back us to get to round one if we weren't automatically in it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: