Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC v Barrow Matchday Thread  (Read 14511 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 09:28:47 »

That was bad.

Barrow nothing special, but said before that it doesn't take much more than good organisation & getting the basics right to feature near the top of this division.

Khan shying away from a dropping ball in the 2nd half with nobody within 5 yards of him was a comedy moment but somewhat concerning.

It will be a tad irritating if we see the same lot transformed into a highly motivated team of whirling dervishes on Boxing Day.

Re the Flynn contract extension it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that there might have been certain assurances extracted from the owner before signing?

Or a 'bribe'

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 09:39:09 »

The sad thing is I don’t think most fans will turn on them on Boxing Day.

Yesterday it felt like a lot of fans have just accepted our fate or still don’t believe Clem is doing anything wrong.

Yep- too many who just accept everything as truth until a supporters group orchestrate them to rebel.

How's the ground redevelopment getting on? Notice Wrexham join Bristol Rovers in having knocked up better temporary facilities behind the goal than the Stratton Bank in a few weeks before we've so much as seen a plan of action.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 09:47:50 »

Yep- too many who just accept everything as truth until a supporters group orchestrate them to rebel.

How's the ground redevelopment getting on? Notice Wrexham join Bristol Rovers in having knocked up better temporary facilities behind the goal than the Stratton Bank in a few weeks before we've so much as seen a plan of action.

Have you forgotten about the advertising screen?

On that note, why has the sign advertising the next opponent outside the CG become so amateurish? Tiny niggle in the grand scheme of things, granted.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 09:51:33 »

Speaking of things looking tinpot, anyone else notice the advertisement on the pylon between the Don Rogers and Stratton has half peeled off

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 09:59:14 »

A panel has also fallen off the front of the club shop, meaning there is one that has a previous season’s livery showing through.

It’s beyond tinpot.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 10:06:06 »

A panel has also fallen off the front of the club shop, meaning there is one that has a previous season’s livery showing through.

It’s beyond tinpot.

Surely not? The club have spent a fortune on the CG?

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 10:17:22 »

I was waiting until today to post in the hope that I could have a reasoned response to that performance, but it hasn’t helped.

WE WERE FUCKING SHITE  Suicide

I was thinking after the game yesterday that if I didn’t have a season ticket I wouldn’t think of going to another game until the end of January, I guess that would be 5 of my free games eh
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 10:27:39 »

Have you forgotten about the advertising screen?

On that note, why has the sign advertising the next opponent outside the CG become so amateurish? Tiny niggle in the grand scheme of things, granted.

Probably sold the individual letters off
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 10:33:10 »

Quote from: Posh Red
I was waiting until today to post in the hope that I could have a reasoned response to that performance, but it hasn’t helped.

WE WERE FUCKING SHITE  Suicide

I was thinking after the game yesterday that if I didn’t have a season ticket I wouldn’t think of going to another game until the end of January, I guess that would be 5 of my free games eh

on a positive note it was better on average then the first and possibly last 30 minutes at Wimbledon.

er, yeah
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 12:19:04 »

To be flair with Flynn, he's been given the worst set off tools in the last 30 years at the Club.
If he can get results with the smallest squad in history then he's doing well to me.
It's like cutting the grass with a pair of scissors.  Cheesy

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 12:31:34 »

To be flair with Flynn, he's been given the worst set off tools in the last 30 years at the Club.
If he can get results with the smallest squad in history then he's doing well to me.
It's like cutting the grass with a pair of scissors.  Cheesy

It's like cutting the grass with a pair of scissors. FFS don’t give them any ideas.
Freeloader

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 12:38:54 »

It's like cutting the grass with a pair of scissors.  Cheesy

Based on the Trust's reading of the accounts, a pair of scissors might be a significant expenditure.  Apologies for being so snippy.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 12:53:23 »

Surely not? The club have spent a fortune on the CG?

Our costs are two or three times higher than anyone else in the division don't forget. Can't be helped.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 12:58:27 »

May be Clem just can’t get rid of the hangers on. Don’t forget, Zav got a kicking on his doorstep.

If there is, indeed, a profitable gravy train departing STFC on a regular basis, he may not have the ball(cocks) to mess them about.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Sunday, December 17, 2023, 13:25:58 »

Anyone know what was going on with Hutton, he seemed to react to the crowd a couple of times on the DR side, assume he was being given abuse ?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: