Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Drone owners  (Read 2877 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 09:16:00 »

I have a question, it's DJI Mavic mini drone specific but others may be similar. I can't seem to transfer photos to my phone now. Is there a way to save them directly or do you have to save on the drone SD card? Took some pics yesterday and can't find them anywhere, although that may be another issue altogether  Roll Eyes
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 09:23:29 »

I have a question, it's DJI Mavic mini drone specific but others may be similar. I can't seem to transfer photos to my phone now. Is there a way to save them directly or do you have to save on the drone SD card? Took some pics yesterday and can't find them anywhere, although that may be another issue altogether  Roll Eyes

do you fly it with your phone directly connected?

just to confirm your issue- are you on the DJI flight app, you have downloaded the photos but can't find the folder on your phone where they have downloaded to? I would recheck the download file path to locate them if so.

I download them directly from the flight app all the time straight to my ipad but remove the sd if i want them straight to my laptop
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 10:44:25 »

Phone directly connected.

Take photos but they don't appear anywhere. Can't see in the app or on the sd card or on my phone
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 17:24:16 »

Didn't realise there'd still be topless sunbathers at this time of year
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 17:26:03 »

In and out of hot tubs😁

So, give no fucks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print