Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another non transfer rumours with maybe a rumour  (Read 4628 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 15:58:52 »

Tongihts meeting

* IMG_6557.gif (202.69 KB, 220x125 - viewed 128 times.)
DMC

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 15:59:05 »

Who is that other than Clem?
Yeah not worded great, money and their time is what I meant. Mainly Clem and Rob
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:01:57 »

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey
How can they keep getting so close to signing a player only for it to fall apart at the last moment. Surely by then all parties know what’s being offered.
Has it fallen apart?

I mean it's not going smoothly or it would be announced. But it could still be on.

Back to a much earlier RobT post about having budget left, I really am beginning to think 1 out 1 in is the only definite way of funding. Anything else is hard work to achieve.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:02:23 »

Yeah not worded great, money and their time is what I meant. Mainly Clem and Rob

Rob is a presumably well salaried staff member. He isn't 'investing' anything. He might be staying because he feels a degree of responsibility for bringing in the "messiah" but that's up to him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:06:04 »

Quote from: DMC
I think we are fortunate that we have a few people at the club that will not allow that and have invested their own money to make sure that is not happening. It isnot perfect and they probably feel like they are pissing in the wind at times and when fans are calling them all sorts i would imagine it;s easier to say fuck this i am off you can owe me the money

What if Clem is out of disposable money?

That is in no way a criticism, he simply can't put his business and his families future at risk for some club on the other side of the world

For the avoidance of doubt this is *what if* not *he is*.

The point is the club were losing 500k somehow, they'd have to stop that immediately
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:07:17 »

I think we need to remember that Rob Angus although CEO is also a fan and has been for many years so if there was ever anything untoward going on then I'm sure he would not be happy and would probably resign and look to do something about it, but I don't believe that would happen on his watch.

Those ITK types that like to hint at this need to remember that.

I'm also sure that the repairs to the stadium the costs would not have impacted the playing budget, there is rent going into an account that I'm sure will be used to pay the costs off as the rent money goes in I'm sure it will be used to pay it off, you would guess they loaned the money short term (maybe from Clem's pocket) to pay the repairs, and rent reduction will pay this off.
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:08:46 »

Has it fallen apart?

I mean it's not going smoothly or it would be announced. But it could still be on.

Back to a much earlier RobT post about having budget left, I really am beginning to think 1 out 1 in is the only definite way of funding. Anything else is hard work to achieve.

Totally get 1 out 1 in. But we have stepped out right back to almost the bare bones. Since January, Reed, Gladwin, Williams, Iandolo, Darcy, Adeloye, Aguiar, MacDonald, Parsons, Roberts, plus the loans gone back and others I can remember, we've brought what in? 4, 3 of which are loans and 1 permanent. That's not 1 in 1 out. I so wish I could go tonight to ask what they meant by a competitive budget
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:10:47 »

Quote from: skiptotheLouMacari
Totally get 1 out 1 in. But we have stepped out right back to almost the bare bones. Since January, Reed, Gladwin, Williams, Iandolo, Darcy, Adeloye, Aguiar, MacDonald, Parsons, Roberts, plus the loans gone back and others I can remember, we've brought what in? 4, 3 of which are loans and 1 permanent. That's not 1 in 1 out. I so wish I could go tonight to ask what they meant by a competitive budget

which lead me to my second post about Clem, money and budget deficits
DMC

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:13:03 »

Rob is a presumably well salaried staff member. He isn't 'investing' anything. He might be staying because he feels a degree of responsibility for bringing in the "messiah" but that's up to him.
We disagree mate but interesting we’ve got well salaried staff when it fits an argument

I merely said he’s invested time, if you disagree it’s fine not everything has to be a fucking argument on this forum. Personally if you or anyone think they haven’t invested either their own time or money then I think you are wrong, doesn’t mean I’m right
Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:14:10 »

If you expanded on what you keep hinting at then people might find your posts easier to believe.

At the moment, all we get is cryptic ITK stuff with no substance.

If the information is too sensitive to put out there, stop hinting at it and winding people up for no gain.

Think I've been clear in what I've said

Does not take a rocket scientist to work it out..
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:14:21 »

I dont think clem is running out of dollar purely because he was in it to buy the ground. Circa £1m of his money. That was covered by the Eadie trust so he hasnt used that money. If he was running low he wouldnt have progressed with the purchase of he was paying. Too many caveats on the purchase to stop him selling to a rogue and making a quick buck on the ground.
Unless of course the restructure of Axis was due to finances or lack of.
DMC

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:14:43 »

What if Clem is out of disposable money?

That is in no way a criticism, he simply can't put his business and his families future at risk for some club on the other side of the world

For the avoidance of doubt this is *what if* not *he is*.

The point is the club were losing 500k somehow, they'd have to stop that immediately
I don’t think he is but that’s just my opinion, I’ve said elsewhere though if the window shuts and we’ve done fuck all I’ll even start doubting it myself
DMC

« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:16:23 »

I dont think clem is running out of dollar purely because he was in it to buy the ground. Circa £1m of his money. That was covered by the Eadie trust so he hasnt used that money. If he was running low he wouldnt have progressed with the purchase of he was paying. Too many caveats on the purchase to stop him selling to a rogue and making a quick buck on the ground.
Unless of course the restructure of Axis was due to finances or lack of.
He did have to clear the debenture I believe though that was a bit unexpected
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:16:30 »

We disagree mate but interesting we’ve got well salaried staff when it fits an argument

I merely said he’s invested time, if you disagree it’s fine not everything has to be a fucking argument on this forum. Personally if you or anyone think they haven’t invested either their own time or money then I think you are wrong, doesn’t mean I’m right

Certainly not arguing, so sorry if it came across that way. I was interested in your initial wording as I thought you were ITK about some silent investors!

And I'm not one of the "wE DoNT pAy ANyOne" crew. Assume as CEO Rob is as well renumerated as we can manage given he must have been on a decent whack at Nationwide.

skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 16:16:49 »

I don’t think he is but that’s just my opinion, I’ve said elsewhere though if the window shuts and we’ve done fuck all I’ll even start doubting it myself

That's where I'm at, but all the too-ing and fro-ing does plant a seed of doubt
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: