Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 135   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager thread part (96837494)  (Read 167277 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:12:07 »

I thought your financial troubles were over with the departure of despicable Lee Power. Is there still a problem now Mr Morfuni is in charge?

It appears that while the debts have been moved from outside sources to Clem himself, we are doing absolutely everything on the cheap. Our admin has been a shambles.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:14:12 »

Don’t think I’d want Artell and don’t get the clamour for him, we’re led to believe he was turned down last time so for him to want the job now would just suggest he’s desperate and no one else wants him. There will be a reason for that.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:22:23 »

Appleton for me.

Whoever it is could we make it before mid July please.

Yeah let's have someone that's failed in this role over and over again. Fucking  madness.

..never go back.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:43:09 »

I’d give it to Darrell Clarke
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:43:39 »

Darrell Clarke probably has the best overall career record of the Poundland Bargain Bucket available managers.

5 career promotions, two from this league, and no real failures.

Not sure I can get past the Vale Park debacle... but perhaps that is unfair.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:44:39 »

Don’t think I’d want Artell and don’t get the clamour for him, we’re led to believe he was turned down last time so for him to want the job now would just suggest he’s desperate and no one else wants him. There will be a reason for that.

We were set to appoint him until Morris lowered his demands, as I understood it.

Have to think we'd be in a better position now if he got it.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:45:30 »

Luke Williams, The Sequel
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:48:32 »

We were set to appoint him until Morris lowered his demands, as I understood it.

Have to think we'd be in a better position now if he got it.
But that horse has bolted, we rejected him. He’d be second choice, he’d know he’s second choice and we’d know he’s second choice.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:51:18 »

But that horse has bolted, we rejected him. He’d be second choice, he’d know he’s second choice and we’d know he’s second choice.

We'd all know we made the wrong choice, yeah.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:51:43 »

Luke Williams, The Sequel

🤣

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
DMC

« Reply #100 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:53:09 »

Seeing lots of shouts for people we don't want but who do we want? If its true that Morris & Brand were on a good salary then they werent on the cheap and still fucking useless.

Karl Robinson 😉
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:56:38 »

Chris Hughton anyone🤔

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:56:55 »

Karl Robinson 😉
How to lose even more season ticket holders…

I’m hoping we go completely left field now like an experienced foreign coach with new ideas. Have no faith in the club to make a decent appointment though as whether it’s Ralph or the internal appointment that replaces him I’m not convinced they’ll be capable of choosing the right person.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 20:58:54 »

Seeing lots of shouts for people we don't want but who do we want? If its true that Morris & Brand were on a good salary then they werent on the cheap and still fucking useless.

Karl Robinson 😉

Honestly I have no idea.

I’ve always maintained I like the ex pro decent level first managerial job route rather than a managerial merry go round manager - but Morris was the former and was pants.

Personally I think I still want to see the first one but someone with more first team experience (as coach or as assistant) rather than someone who’s spent almost their entire coaching career at youth level and / or someone whose spent most of their time coaching in nothing but the absolute best facilities

…and as I’ve literally just seen him on the TV - someone like Ian Woan
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, May 1, 2023, 21:01:11 »

Honestly I have no idea.

I’ve always maintained I like the ex pro decent level first managerial job route rather than a managerial merry go round manager - but Morris was the former and was pants.

Personally I think I still want to see the first one but someone with more first team experience (as coach or as assistant) rather than someone who’s spent almost their entire coaching career at youth level and / or someone whose spent most of their time coaching in nothing but the absolute best facilities

…and as I’ve literally just seen him on the TV - someone like Ian Woan

Sounds like Kevin MacDonald...!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 135   Go Up
Print
Jump to: