Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Tranmere Rovers Match Day Thread  (Read 25279 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:08:05 »

Another flaw in sandros spreadsheet then

Clem, hurry up and sell up🤡
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:08:45 »

Ref catches the ball, which is more than the Tranmere keeper has managed all game.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:09:04 »

If you think Khan has been our stand out midfield player, then maybe that just shows how far we have fallen with regards to quality of our squad - we are now happy with mediocre players.

Flashes yes, but our most influencial midfielder this season left in January and polarised our fanbase, all of the time.

Khan has been our best midfielder this season. He’s perfectly good enough for this division.
They’ve all been crap under the current manager. He’s a fucking clown.

MacDonald was the only January loss.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:09:32 »

Ref catches the ball, which is more than the Tranmere keeper has managed all game.

Tranmere don't need a goalkeeper against us

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:09:54 »

It is eminently possible both to be the standout player in our squad and not be particularly brilliant.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:10:12 »

Mate, if the senior management are serious about the clubs long term future along with the stadium development then getting out of this dire league is and has to be their No.1 priority. The fans are not going to come through the turn styles and advertising is going to dwindle. Those two certainties will make going forward even more difficult.

When crashed and burnt at Vile Pork the cogs, wheels and gears should have been turning in a forward motion bring promotion this season along with debt reduction adding the ground purchase as a cherry on the top.

Someone, someone at the top has made a monumental fuck up. I have no idea what they were thinking of. It may well transpire that they knew this season was going to be a shitshow in which case with a little bit of foresight that could have been communicated to fans in a way that there wouldn’t be the backlash there is.

Agree

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:10:45 »

It is eminently possible both to be the standout player in our squad and not be particularly brilliant.

The best of a shit bunch😀

Cowley38

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:10:56 »

Khan has been our best midfielder this season. He’s perfectly good enough for this division.

Haha, have you been drinking?

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:11:10 »

Town on the counter into their half, men breaking forward all over the place and Shade slows down then picks out a not particularly simple ball backwards to our left back. Ffs!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:11:18 »

No yellow. I'm incredulous

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:12:13 »

Haha, have you been drinking?

No, which bit is wrong?
Whose been a better midfielder for us this season?
Morris is fucking clueless.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #206 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:13:32 »

No yellow. I'm incredulous
I am apathetic pleased to meet you Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:14:31 »

Agree. But Gladwin and Reed are losses also (yes they’ve got injured at new clubs) but both are far better than cain. Don’t get me started on Kadji.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:14:53 »

I think we've actually got worse since half time.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Monday, April 10, 2023, 15:15:35 »

not glad all over then Bernie

personally think khan is ok. But is ok good enough as a starter for a promotion aspiring team?

nope

I wouldn't be upset with losing any of these players - I like FBT (played in the right position) along with Lavinier (played in the right position) and potentially George Mc (played in the right position).  Obviously Austin is a quality striker at this level, but unless we play to Austin's strengths, then there is no point in paying the big money for him - you could say the same about Williams.

Out of a large squad of players, that is not much of a glowing reference for the squad we have cobbled together.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: