Poll
Question: Under current ownership will you renew?
Yes - 17 (27.9%)
No - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Years Season Tickets  (Read 24904 times)
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #180 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 11:36:15 »

Anyway moving on. Have any of you changed your mind since the beginning of this thread? How many will be renewing or is it still an ownership issue
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 12:03:49 »

I would say it is majority ownership closely followed by the management team and subsequent shite delivered on the pitch

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 12:11:32 »

I would say it is majority ownership closely followed by the management team and subsequent shite delivered on the pitch
me too.

but also the unknown about price, what they are doing about this season's STs, if anything, covid policy if you can't go for to restricted numbers, local lockdown, etc.

I can't 100% say I wouldn't renew if a decent discount was offered.
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 12:27:38 »

Probably this, but this season and all the other shit around has made me fall out of love with football somewhat.  The expectation of ongoing shite on the pitch irrespective of owners is an issue for me - since PDC left we have had what, one entertaining season? And that was curtailed by COVID.  That isn't harking back to PDC days specifically just pointing out the absolute tripe we have generally had to put up with over the few last years just brought into focus by the general malaise of life at this time.

It's gonna take something big to get me engaged again I reckon (new owner/investment/dreams coming true - welcome to my fantasy land!), but then again fickle as I am, a semi decent run in, we stay up and who knows.

Fuck me - I sound like Marvin the Paranoid Android

No one kills a thread like me....
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #184 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 12:38:24 »

Fuck me - I sound like Marvin the Paranoid Android

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 12:39:02 »

I won't get a season ticket but I'll go to some games (if we are allowed). I miss the matchday experience, and buying beer for Jutty, Flash and Victor  Smiley
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 12:41:56 »

soapy tit wank

No one kills a thread like me....
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 19:33:06 »

I won't get a season ticket but I'll go to some games (if we are allowed). I miss the matchday experience, and buying beer for Jutty, Flash and Victor  Smiley
The last time you brought a round, Margaret Thatcher was prime minister, and you still moaned about the price.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2021, 19:40:36 »

Quote from: Batch
me too.

but also the unknown about price, what they are doing about this season's STs, if anything, covid policy if you can't go for to restricted numbers, local lockdown, etc.

I can't 100% say I wouldn't renew if a decent discount was offered.

add - see what the FA punishment is to the list
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: