Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Energy suppliers  (Read 7556 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 11:44:40 »

Eon are the John Sheridan of energy suppliers. Absolute cunts. I ended up taking them to the ombudsman and won. Numerous phone calls where they misled me. Got a forced apology from them and a few quid. Their customer service is like our to ram, demotivated, endless mistakes and couldn't give a fuck.

Sounds like you had similar experiences that I had with N Power.
Probably the worst Customer service experience I have ever encountered. At one point I started to think it was one big wind up and the door would be opened with a TV crew.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 19:48:44 »

Just transferred to Utility Point early January. I always have a look around for companies that have a good consumer rating, competitive prices etc. and they came out well. Obviously it is early days, but appear easy to deal with as said earlier in the thread.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, February 13, 2021, 23:17:12 »

Just transferred to Utility Point early January. I always have a look around for companies that have a good consumer rating, competitive prices etc. and they came out well. Obviously it is early days, but appear easy to deal with as said earlier in the thread.
They put their prices up just before I could change.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, February 15, 2021, 09:23:19 »

Eon are the John Sheridan of energy suppliers. Absolute cunts. I ended up taking them to the ombudsman and won. Numerous phone calls where they misled me. Got a forced apology from them and a few quid. Their customer service is like our to ram, demotivated, endless mistakes and couldn't give a fuck.

We had E.ON at our old flat in London and the previous owners of our new house had E.ON so we thought it made sense to stick with them but they made such a balls of setting up our account (including sending us a bill of £183 for TWO DAYS electricity/Gas) that we have now switched to Octopus, who on the face of it seem very competent (who wouldn't be compared to E.ON)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, February 15, 2021, 09:25:40 »

Sounds like you had similar experiences that I had with N Power.
Probably the worst Customer service experience I have ever encountered. At one point I started to think it was one big wind up and the door would be opened with a TV crew.

I know generalising is not good, but I've really struggled with the customer service from some of the bigger companies, we had awful problems with both BT and Virgin (Virgin win the gold star for inept Customer Service) before and E.ON were also not very good, in the short period of time we were with them until we lost patience.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, February 15, 2021, 10:00:20 »

The amount of "customer service" teams that just read from screen is frightening. I had an experience that was like "computer says no" from Little Britain. I lost my shit.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 18:39:57 »

£400 coming back from Octopus and Payments down £37 per month. To be reviewed by me in six months. No fuss no quibble straight onto it. Excellent customer service.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 16, 2021, 18:45:34 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 09:16:26 »

£400 coming back from Octopus and Payments down £37 per month. To be reviewed by me in six months. No fuss no quibble straight onto it. Excellent customer service.

Wow £37 a month is cheap! Did you originally set the amount you wanted to pay monthly?

So, give no fucks
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 09:39:55 »

I'm guessing down by, not down to.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 09:42:29 »

That sounds more realistic 😀

So, give no fucks

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 09:53:01 »

Still paying £120 a month which in my opinion is quite high. I'd also say that a company that cares about their customers wouldn't have let overpayments get that carried away in the first place to build up such a surplus.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 09:53:44 »

Still paying £120 a month which in my opinion is quite high. I'd also say that a company that cares about their customers wouldn't have let overpayments get that carried away in the first place to build up such a surplus.

Who you currently with?

So, give no fucks
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 10:56:10 »

That’s for a large 3 bed detached and both gas and leccy. Let’s see where we are in six months. However, I do agree that they should have come to me regarding the surplus and monthly payments.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 12:02:10 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 11:55:33 »

£85 a month combined for me. B Gas.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 11:58:30 »

£85 a month combined for me. B Gas.

I'm about to sign up with B Gas as they are the cheapest on comparison sites. What size house do you have as I have 4 bed so was wondering how your price compares

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: