Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: iPhone 6s  (Read 4705 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 11:20:47 »

I just bought a brand new Samsung M31 with the high capacity battery for 」190 on Amazon. Bloody amazing phone for the money, sometimes it not worth repairing cost wise.

I hasn't heard of the M31 but sounds decent

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I知 A Scientist.

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 11:23:41 »

My Iphone 6 is now operating at 70% battery (think I've had it at least 3 years now) and basically needs to be plugged in permanently so looking for a replacement and the M31 looks ideal. The wife also has a Samsung which she loves so perhaps its time for me to shift from Apple. Might wait until Black Friday which is next month isn't it?
The battery life is amazing, I play online games on mine for about 2 hours a day on average as well as web surfing etc and I use about 25% battery a day with that usage, the wife has one and she plays no games just some surfing and usual mobile stuff and she has just charged it after 5 days.

Great screen, great octo core processor with 6gb memory and 64gb storage.

I cannot recommend them high enough, most Samsungs have a 3,100mh battery and the M31 has a 6,000mh and it charges from 10% to 100% in under an hour.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 11:26:43 »

I hasn't heard of the M31 but sounds decent

Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor. It runs on the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9611 Chipset. It has 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.

Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone has a Super AMOLED display. It measures 159.2 mm x 75.1 mm x 8.9 mm and weighs 191 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 403 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 83.92 %. On camera front, the buyers get a 32 MP f/2.0 Primary Camera(26 mm focal length, 2.8" sensor size, 0.8オm pixel size) and on the rear, there's an 64+8+5+5 MP camera with features like 8 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 6000 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 11:31:52 »

The battery life is amazing, I play online games on mine for about 2 hours a day on average as well as web surfing etc and I use about 25% battery a day with that usage, the wife has one and she plays no games just some surfing and usual mobile stuff and she has just charged it after 5 days.

Great screen, great octo core processor with 6gb memory and 64gb storage.

I cannot recommend them high enough, most Samsungs have a 3,100mh battery and the M31 has a 6,000mh and it charges from 10% to 100% in under an hour.

Thanks PV. My usage would probably be between you and your wife to be honest. I listen to podcasts/spotify whilst I am working or walking, practice my Turkish on DuoLingo during the day and the usual chat using Watsapp and Viber etc as well as following Twitter for STFC news and matchday updates etc, but that's pretty much it. Pretty amazing that your wife can get 5 full days without needed a charge!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 11:35:04 »

Thanks PV. My usage would probably be between you and your wife to be honest. I listen to podcasts/spotify whilst I am working or walking, practice my Turkish on DuoLingo during the day and the usual chat using Watsapp and Viber etc but that's pretty much it. Pretty amazing that your wife can get 5 full days without needed a charge!
I would say with moderate use 3 days without charging is easy, although my phone i sonly a couple of weeks old so the battery is in tip top condition, the wifes is a couple of months old and still has similar battery life, Amazon have had some great deals on them recently. Dual sim too and 4 camera on the back with Dolby Atmos, excellent all rounder.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 21:29:15 »

Cheers for the spec Pete and surprised that it's not in craphone warehouse or Argos etc unless I've missed it

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 08:17:54 »

Cheers for the spec Pete and surprised that it's not in craphone warehouse or Argos etc unless I've missed it
It was about 3 weeks ago, I got mine on Amazon though in one of the deals for 」190 sim free.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 08:19:49 »

It was about 3 weeks ago, I got mine on Amazon though in one of the deals for 」190 sim free.

You sound a shrewd businessmen😁

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 08:34:14 »

You sound a shrewd businessmen😁
Cheesy 2 thats words never associated with me before!

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 08:35:01 »

Cheesy 2 thats words never associated with me before!

As the saying goes there's always a first Eek

So, give no fucks
Peter Venkman

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 08:35:47 »

And a last!

I am pretty much the antithesis of that.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 08:48:39 »

And a last!

😃

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: