Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vital Lincoln City - League One Season Preview 2020-21 (Part One)  (Read 2874 times)
Vital Lincoln City

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 10, 2020, 06:57:40 »

Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon, Blackpool, Bristol Rovers, Burton Albion, Charlton Athletic, Crewe Alexandra, Doncaster Rovers, Fleetwood Town, Gillingham, Hull City and Ipswich Town make up Part One of our 2020-21 Season Preview.

Page One:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/vital-lincoln-city-league-one-season-preview-2020-21-part-one/

Page Two:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/vital-lincoln-city-league-one-season-preview-2020-21-part-one/2/#gallery-slide

Part Two, featuring Swindon Town, will be published tomorrow morning!
Vital Lincoln City

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 11, 2020, 08:22:08 »

Accrington Stanley, AFC Wimbledon, Blackpool, Bristol Rovers, Burton Albion, Charlton Athletic, Crewe Alexandra, Doncaster Rovers, Fleetwood Town, Gillingham, Hull City and Ipswich Town make up Part One of our 2020-21 Season Preview.

Page One:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/vital-lincoln-city-league-one-season-preview-2020-21-part-one/

Page Two:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/vital-lincoln-city-league-one-season-preview-2020-21-part-one/2/#gallery-slide

Part Two, featuring Swindon Town, will be published tomorrow morning!

Part Two of our Season Preview is now live!

Page One:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/vital-lincoln-city-league-one-season-preview-2020-21-part-two/

Page Two:
https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/vital-lincoln-city-league-one-season-preview-2020-21-part-two/2/#gallery-slide
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 11, 2020, 08:31:22 »

Thanks for the heads up, always interesting to see other teams points of view on things.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 11, 2020, 08:35:31 »

It states that the FA have launched an investigation into the ownership issue, has this ever officially be said, have the FA ever actually commented?
Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 11, 2020, 08:40:08 »

It states that the FA have launched an investigation into the ownership issue, has this ever officially be said, have the FA ever actually commented?

I think a 'spokesperson' has allegedly said something along the lines of 'we're keeping an eye on it'. Which is the sort of thing you'd expect them to say when asked about it regardless.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 11, 2020, 08:49:21 »

I think a 'spokesperson' has allegedly said something along the lines of 'we're keeping an eye on it'. Which is the sort of thing you'd expect them to say when asked about it regardless.
Yes I understand this to be pretty much what was said, enough for the EFL to be keeping tabs but certainly by no means an investigation.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 11, 2020, 15:35:24 »

Well researched and a good read but god I'm grateful I don't have to wade past ads that intrusive every day.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, September 12, 2020, 06:42:47 »

Really good and well researched. A huge amount of work has clearly gone into it...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, September 12, 2020, 06:53:40 »

Can’t see there being a problem - especially as Bellerin has bought an interest in FGR. It would be good, though, to get the ownership situation sorted out so we all know where the club stands. We seem to continually lurch from one unknown problem to another and I feel a clean sweep would be best.

Keep fucking about on the borders of ‘dodgy’ dealings and Wellens will be off.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 12, 2020, 07:51:30 »

Yes I understand this to be pretty much what was said, enough for the EFL to be keeping tabs but certainly by no means an investigation.

Don’t you feel that had the ownership saga been of a seriousness to warrant it, a public statementregarding a formal investigation would have been made by the authorities?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, September 12, 2020, 08:03:34 »

Can’t see there being a problem - especially as Bellerin has bought an interest in FGR. It would be good, though, to get the ownership situation sorted out so we all know where the club stands. We seem to continually lurch from one unknown problem to another and I feel a clean sweep would be best.

Keep fucking about on the borders of ‘dodgy’ dealings and Wellens will be off.

Bellerin’s ownership of FGR is around 10% which is allowed. Barry’s was/is supposedly anywhere between 30-50%, which isn’t allowed.
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 12, 2020, 08:08:02 by Quagmire » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 12, 2020, 08:13:24 »

Bellerin’s ownership of FGR is around 10% which is allowed.
Bellerin's stake is 2%, 5% is the ceiling for players apparently
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 12, 2020, 08:25:13 »

Bellerin's stake is 2%, 5% is the ceiling for players apparently

Ah, even less then, I was just quoting their local rag.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: