Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: IFollow  (Read 5725 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 09:34:49 »

No mate I had no problem at all with quality last night or on Saturday.

@Paul there are bigger fish to fry and worry about but its still frustrating, give the NOX/Bluestacks option a go, I have watched through it previously and its very good and you can watch at full screen size too.
If I'm still having problems Sat, I will give that a go, cheers Thumb
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 09:36:26 »

if you need any pointers gimme a poke mate.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 11:00:34 »

It was you wasn't it? You were the bloke on the chat thing that only responded every 5 minutes Smiley

Yeah, did all that. Cleared cache/cookies, 3 different browsers, rebooted laptop etc etc. I'm going to try with a completely different laptop on Saturday, although it also didn't work on the Amazon Fire TV stick (not sure it's supposed to tbf) but did work on the phone (so it's not a problem with the ISP blocking it as Chat matey tried to insist on Sat). If that doesn't work I'll just use a dodgy stream Smiley

I watched via a firestick and the Amazon silk browser. Had an issue that whenever I clicked full screen it went blank. Realised I just needed to move the cursor off to the right and the images returned.

Bit strange it's not working on any device except your phone though.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 11:34:00 »

codes for Saturday have been emailed to st holders btw
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 11:40:28 »

codes for Saturday have been emailed to st holders btw

Just received mine - something is working in Wiltshire after that shambles last night Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 11:55:00 »

No mate I had no problem at all with quality last night or on Saturday.

OK, good to know, it was probably at my end then.  My laptop has been having some speed issues so it was probably that.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 11:57:23 »

OK, good to know, it was probably at my end then.  My laptop has been having some speed issues so it was probably that.
Have you checked the picture quality setting as they have changed it, set it to 720p and away you go is all I do. I had a few "issues" when it was set to auto.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, September 10, 2020, 07:59:56 »

Have you checked the picture quality setting as they have changed it, set it to 720p and away you go is all I do. I had a few "issues" when it was set to auto.

I'll give it a go, cheers

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: