Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TEF Karma  (Read 8593 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 22:49:24 »

Don't be too self critical it's the same as everyone else's 😁

It really isn't, I don't tend to ramble on about inane shite, I keep it brief.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 22:52:54 »

😀

So, give no fucks
Geoff the Ref

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 23:52:46 »

My inane shite is better than your inane shite.  So there.  Is that brief enough?
I’m off back to the STFC Player Rumours thread to discuss Jimmy Quinn’s malfunctioning iPad.
 Bye
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Thursday, September 3, 2020, 23:54:40 »

My inane shite is better than your inane shite.  So there.  Is that brief enough?
I’m off back to the STFC Player Rumours thread to discuss Jimmy Quinn’s malfunctioning iPad.
 Bye

Thasts not the only thing that's malfunctioning these days  Sad

So, give no fucks
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, September 4, 2020, 10:09:05 »

I don't tend to log on in the evenings these days, just catch up in the morning and maybe a few times during the day if there are things going on..

Logging on in the morning and reading some of the stuff that has been posted overnight is sometimes funny, sometimes bizarre and sometimes tedious - but it is always interesting seeing somebody's online persona depending on the time of the day and (in some cases) the obvious amount of alcohol (other substances are available) that has been consumed..

I find myself having to read back some posts to understand what exactly the point was that was trying to be made - it certainly gets the brain working in some cases..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, September 4, 2020, 10:11:30 »

I don't tend to log on in the evenings these days, just catch up in the morning and maybe a few times during the day if there are things going on..

Logging on in the morning and reading some of the stuff that has been posted overnight is sometimes funny, sometimes bizarre and sometimes tedious - but it is always interesting seeing somebody's online persona depending on the time of the day and (in some cases) the obvious amount of alcohol (other substances are available) that has been consumed..

I find myself having to read back some posts to understand what exactly the point was that was trying to be made - it certainly gets the brain working in some cases..

It's no different to listening back to prime ministers questions as the behaviour is the same!

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: