Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Murica  (Read 79205 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 13:41:04 »

indeed.

it's like she was shocked at being tear gassed. She was lucky imo
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 16:00:17 »

"Right now Trump has access to the nuclear codes but he can’t post a funny cat video on Facebook."

https://twitter.com/StephenMangan/status/1347166273009049605
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 17:23:20 »

it's been suggested that onions are believed to sooth the effects of tear gas...

er ok then

fantastic viewing just the same

https://twitter.com/hunterw/status/1346919171595137025?s=19

Who the fuck goes to a attempted coup sorry revolution and thinks 'you know what, I will take an onion with me just in case'!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 17:43:59 »

Who the fuck goes to a attempted coup sorry revolution and thinks 'you know what, I will take an onion with me just in case'!
Someone who has read that onions protect them against tear gas and expecting to get teargassed?
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 17:47:00 »

'We live in a beautiful world,
 yeah we do, yeah we do...'

Roll Eyes

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 17:50:24 »

Someone who has read that onions protect them against tear gas and expecting to get teargassed?

Think her brain is pickled.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 18:02:46 »

And talking of being prepared, this guy came with cable ties ready for binding the members of congress and senators they expected to take as hostages

(No that's not a joke, cable ties were listed as among the things to bring on far right social media chats for precisely this purpose - cf also the plot to take the Michigan govr hostage)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 18:20:51 »

The question that needs answering is why was it so easy for the protesters to actually get in.

Compare that with the military style defence and aggressive tactics to deter a similar protest by Black Lives Matter
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 18:43:35 »

Been wondering if this culminates in Trump setting up a third party.  He has a lot of debt to finance and will no doubt be very happy with the efforts yesterday, on top of his recent "legal challenges" being a good way of raising funds.  To see people so hell bent on supporting him, he' basically got a football clubs fan base to milk now.  Add in a TV channel so he can create the news to support himself, or getting into bed with the owners of OAN or Newsmax, and the fact Farage has had his ear at times, it must be tempting for him.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 18:49:04 »

Will probs go into cahoots with fucking Aaron "wanker" Banks. A match made in heaven.

I think the pumpkin prick is just pissed off because he's had to leave the "World Leaders" funfair early. Whilst Putin, Bojo and Kim et al still get to play on the rides.

'Incessant Nonsense'

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 20:58:06 »

The question that needs answering is why was it so easy for the protesters to actually get in.

Compare that with the military style defence and aggressive tactics to deter a similar protest by Black Lives Matter
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-attempted-coup-federal-law-enforcement-capitol-police-2021-1?r=US&IR=T
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 22:32:04 »

Somebody pictured wearing a 'Camp Auschwitz' hoody during the riots. Seriously WTF
Hardly surprising: "white nationalist" has always just been a posh term for Neo-Nazis. Here's another one, pictured part of the fascist street gang the "Proud Boys"

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 22:43:58 »

And talking of being prepared, this guy came with cable ties ready for binding the members of congress and senators they expected to take as hostages

(No that's not a joke, cable ties were listed as among the things to bring on far right social media chats for precisely this purpose - cf also the plot to take the Michigan govr hostage)
Seems there were a few in there with these zip ties (which apparently are specific to law enforcement as handcuffs, not just normal cable ties) and some of the more organised/serious types in there have been identified as ex-military.

https://twitter.com/jsrailton

What better way to hide serious professionals carrying out a coup than by hiding them in a crowd of idiots taking selfies and dressed in "shaman" outfits?
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Thursday, January 7, 2021, 23:13:51 »

This was my thought initially but I've found out the answer...

* FB_IMG_1610061147980.jpg (45.66 KB, 960x838 - viewed 107 times.)

'Incessant Nonsense'

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Friday, January 8, 2021, 09:07:39 »

Seems there were a few in there with these zip ties (which apparently are specific to law enforcement as handcuffs, not just normal cable ties) and some of the more organised/serious types in there have been identified as ex-military.

https://twitter.com/jsrailton

What better way to hide serious professionals carrying out a coup than by hiding them in a crowd of idiots taking selfies and dressed in "shaman" outfits?

They look like Antifa.

That's what I have been reading on social media platforms by some of my more right leaning friends and family. Apparently its all just been staged by the left.

At first I thought these conspiracy thories were kind of cute and amusing (there was one about Michelle Obama being a man) but now people that have that mindset really grind my gears. And then they harp on about how people who believe the MSM are sheep etc. I just don't get it at all.

MAYBE I NEED TO WAKE UP!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: