Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brexit/Flying/Airport  (Read 4606 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 08:34:00 »

I'm currently in Munich and and due to fly home tomorrow. Its only just dawned on me what day that is.

As someone who doesn't really follow politics, can someone tell me if i'm likely to have an absolute mare at the airport tomorrow?

Cheers
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 08:36:23 »

Just pretend nothing’s happening. Everything remains the same until December.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 08:41:34 »

I'm currently in Munich and and due to fly home tomorrow. Its only just dawned on me what day that is.

As someone who doesn't really follow politics, can someone tell me if i'm likely to have an absolute mare at the airport tomorrow?

Cheers

If someone says ‘good luck’ as you board the bus or aeroplane, don’t say ‘thank you’. Either say nothing and look at them with a quizzical frown or ask them what they are saying in perfect German. That’s all you need to know.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 08:42:46 »

Just speak Polish Chubbs
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 08:47:00 »

Its fine, we are all OK to carry on as is until December, by which time Boris will have negotiated a new mega deal I'm sure.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:03:29 »

If someone says ‘good luck’ as you board the bus or aeroplane, don’t say ‘thank you’. Either say nothing and look at them with a quizzical frown or ask them what they are saying in perfect German. That’s all you need to know.

Clap Credit where credit’s due.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:15:04 »

Head for Switzerland  Smiley
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:23:41 »

Cheers

I'm actually flying to Lisbon next week and thought the same thing. There was something on the BBC website about it. (I was wondering about roaming charges in the EU specifically)

As others have said, basically no changes until the end of the year, so you are grand.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:28:37 »

Clap Credit where credit’s due.

That's actaully worth a 
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:32:01 »

Cheers

If you have committed a crime over here stay put, as of Friday we will have no extradition treaty with Germany so it wil be the place to head to to avoid conviction.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:36:05 »

If you have committed a crime over here stay put, as of Friday we will have no extradition treaty with Germany so it wil be the place to head to to avoid conviction.

That must be another bonus, after all hundreds of east European criminals have flooded over from mainland since the opening of the boarders.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:41:53 »

That must be another bonus, after all hundreds of east European criminals have flooded over from mainland since the opening of the boarders.

Because we didn’t put in any of the restrictions we were allowed to, to prevent that from happening

Things get better but they never get good
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:44:12 »

And just like that, back to type.  Doh

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 09:45:44 »

And just like that, back to type.  Doh

Trouble is little Frog, it is 100% true and you know it.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 10:45:20 »

Trouble is little Frog, it is 100% true and you know it.

Any view on this??

Because we didn’t put in any of the restrictions we were allowed to, to prevent that from happening

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: