Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Differing Views, sums up King at the mo  (Read 2158 times)
Red

« on: Monday, September 5, 2005, 20:10:55 »

quote:Originally posted by J1mmy

He knows this season will be a struggle and it trying to get anything possible out of away games with the 4-5-1.

Well done i say, discuss...

I see General Wojciech Jaruzelski has just apologised for the Poles part in the invasion of Czechoslovakia in the spring of 1968.....to crush Dubcek's fledgling democratic movement.

WTF?
Do you honestly believe that playing 451 when you have the best strikeforce in terms of proven goalscorers since he has been involved at the club is good tactical ability?
With our squad we should be pushing for the playoffs, and with a manaer with good tactical ability then we would.
The only reason we will struggle this season is due to Kings lack of tactical ability
We are not world beaters, but that does not mean we should not try.
I dont call lying down and accepting youre shit to be a particularly courageoous move, especially when we are not.
We have a lot of young talent, that needs some direction!
Wake up Jimmy!

Discuss people
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 5, 2005, 20:17:37 »

How about No.:nuts:  Are you J1mmy? Why are you posting this on here?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 5, 2005, 20:20:43 »

Its a point of view Ben ,might not be one that you (or I ) agree with but he surely should be allowed to post it.

/
W56196272
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, September 5, 2005, 20:29:34 »

But it's talking about one of J1mmy's posts on thisisstfc so it's a bit strange to post it on here as he doesn't even post on here. :? Surely thisistfc is the logical place to post it and it's already been posted on there a couple of times.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, September 5, 2005, 20:33:46 »

There is a lengthy thread on thisis "debating' Jimmy's approbation for King, not really much point on duplicating it here as this place is more suited to bollocks....
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 5, 2005, 21:06:06 »

Well if this season is going to be a struggle, then we need some goals and should get them against crap like walsall
Red

« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 5, 2005, 21:41:18 »

Its on here to stimulate discussion,. Yes it was posted in thisistherobins forum, but as it seems to dispay the differing views at the moment of the same issue, I thought I would open it up on here for discussion too. I know you dont agree with my view Ben, but that deoesnt mean that i wont post it for others to discuss if they wish, as it is an improtant issue.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 5, 2005, 21:48:06 »

Yeah I don't mind you have differing views or whatever, I just thought it was a bit strange to post it on here when it had already been discussed on thisistfc. Doesn't matter though I guess.
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 22:49:00 »

Quote from: "Red"
Its on here to stimulate discussion,. Yes it was posted in thisistherobins forum, but as it seems to dispay the differing views at the moment of the same issue, I thought I would open it up on here for discussion too. I know you dont agree with my view Ben, but that deoesnt mean that i wont post it for others to discuss if they wish, as it is an improtant issue.

Ban this wanker.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 22:56:33 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Ban this wanker.

I work with him  
Red

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 22:56:50 »

Hi Spencer,

Nice to know you can write in understandable english.
Could you explain why I am a wanker mate?
I understand youre english, but what the fuck are you on about?
Red

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 22:58:04 »

Hey DV  Wink
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 22:58:34 »

Hey DV  Wink

Did you go today?
Red

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 23:01:12 »

I was working mate  :roll:
Doesnt sound like I missed a great deal though!
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, September 10, 2005, 23:03:07 »

Because you are contradicting Jimmy, which is probably the easiest debate to have with any Town fan in the history of STFC.

Im affraid single cell amoeba could wipe the floor with that little gobshite.

Why bring his crap over here?

No discussion to be had.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: